Denver area jobs???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

watr1

Just moved to Denver from NY, looking for work like lots of others. I've got 1700 tot, 1000 multi, some 121 time.
I spoke to American Check Transport, but they just filled all their available spots for now.
Any other ideas?

Thanks

Whatever you find, try to get turbine PIC. Looks like SWA will be serving the Denver area real soon.

There's a Switch

I just left Denver for NY because it was the only place I could find work. Good Luck in your search.

Mile-Hi Skydivers out of Longmont just bought a Twin Otter that should be online in April. They also have a Kingair and some big piston Cessna. I am pretty sure Jeff Sands (the DZO) could use another pilot. He won't hire airline pilots for part time work, I know. Good Luck.

Good luck with your job search. If UA goes down, there may be a lot of competition around Denver.

I'm not in the airline business, only a private pilot. I do know that in the traditional high tech work around here (Denver) that many are out of work. I thought we were one of the worst hit areas in this recession, but maybe NY is not good also.

Anyway, good luck. And welcome to the Mile High city.

Bruce.

Latest resources

Back