Denver 135 jobs...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

asipilot

Looking for any leads on a 135 job in denver, I am current 135 PIC in a baron and 135 SIC in King Air 90, 100, and 200. Actually, I am making a trip to Denver next week for a serious look.

Any info is appreciated

if you don't mind let me know what you find out. one company i looked at in the NBAA guide was american check transport--i think they fly cheiftan's, lears, and maybe mu2's out of centennial. i would love to ge back to my old stomping ground. good luck to you. fly safe and God bless.

I'll let you know what I find out GOBUFFS, although I bet with all those UAL furloughees in denver it might be tough to find something decent. ASIPILOT

theres always key lime air, they fly navajos and metros freight off the DIA ramp. but let me tell you they suck, they make you sign a 5000$ 1 year training contract and will make you fly illeagel airplanes that are barely put together in all weather with that contract over your head. plus they dont deice you in the winter. but if you're desperate.... they are based in centennial. also corporate air charter (sp?) is based in frontrange. good luck and be careful

DEN JOBS

NOT MUCH GOING ON IN DEN. BEEN LOOKING FOR ABOUT 4 MONTHS OUT THERE. SEVERAL LISTINGS BUT NOT MUCH IN THE WAY OF RESPONSES. YOU CAN TRY AMERIFLIGHT, THEY BASE AT CENNTENIAL. GOOD LUCK.

Latest resources

Back