• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

DEN airport hotel

mozzer

Total Time
6000+
Hey guys I'm looking for the best crew rate at DEN. I've already called the Quality(old red roof, Tower Rd.) and the airline rate is 74.99 or 47.99 if you are Skywest.

Any other suggestions lower than 75 beans????

Thanks.

labbats

Zulu who?
Total Time
I called everyone on the board last month and the best I found was around $55. I still had to wheel and deal to make that happen.

Denver sticks it to you because the options are few and far between in tumbleweed county out there.

starchkr

New Bus driver
Total Time
enough
Give the Ramada and Days Inn a try...they have a $47 rate which comes out to $52 plus a little change with taxes. Now i am not sure if that is all airlines rates or the Frontier rate, but it's worth a shot. They are the cheapest around DEN, but then you don't get much. Both are on tower road (closest hotels to the terminal technically).

ThreeGreens

Total Time
Hey guys I'm looking for the best crew rate at DEN. I've already called the Quality(old red roof, Tower Rd.) and the airline rate is 74.99 or 47.99 if you are Skywest.

Any other suggestions lower than 75 beans????

Thanks.

I stayed at the Quality Inn 10 days ago. I was charged somewhere around 52$. Try to call again, maybe you got the wrong person.