• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

demo pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The Citation Demo guys are constantly out here on the Left Coast... dunno exactly where they come from though...

He has probably seen the bombardier ad for lear demo pilot. But the ad gives some of the lifestyle away, ie 24/7 availability. Go to careers on the Bombardier site and you can apply .

He has probably seen the bombardier ad for lear demo pilot. But the ad gives some of the lifestyle away, ie 24/7 availability. Go to careers on the Bombardier site and you can apply .

You are correct. But, I talked to a guy that is an active demo pilot there. He didn't say anything about the lifestyle that was mentioned in the ad. I'm just wanting to get a few more opinions on this.

thanks

I know a few Bombardier/Dassualt/Gulfstream demo pilots. Its not a job/lifestyle I would want in the least...but its a job.

Right about now most are not complaining, I'd guess.

Hawker Beech runs their guys to death. All over the world all the time.

For the cut backs, they went minimum staff and eve took away business class on international flights.

The Lear demo pilots I talked with, are gone all the time and all over the world---a new meaning to the term 24/7/365! Good luck, and as they told me, it's for the single guy who just wants to fly a lot.

Latest resources

Back