• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Demand high for UAL pilot positions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You don't really hear the American pilots complaining, just like I doubt you will hear the United pilots complaining when they buy CAL and staple the CAL pilots to the bottom of the UAL list.

I am pretty sure United has a much stronger union than CAL, so they will get what they want when they merge.

Gosh Poco, I hope your right, I can't wait to laugh my a$$ off at all the UAL people on this board when you come back in here and tell us you got the job, and are heading to DEN... LOL !

I'm sure your just their type... Oh man this is great!!!

And again I hope your right, I hope UAL bumps my butt back to 20 yr F/O and I yank gear for you. Because I'd love to see you fly that thing by yourself.

Keep us updated, we're all hoping for the best.

I am excited to see that there are plenty of pilots willing to hop on board and work under the managerial genius of Glen Tilton! You are some real lucky fellows!

Just remember every month when you are flying to FAR max and off 10 days, that your sacrifice goes to a worthy cause - executive bonuses. Without your crappy pay and work rules, UAL would not be able to retain top shelf talent like Glen Tilton.

I have to say, I am really impressed by the attitudes of two prospective United pilots on this board. That would be Instructordude and Pocono Pilot. I will be sure to call Glen tomorrow and put in a good word for both of you. You will both fit right in! Especially Pocono Pilot - Diversity!

Good luck!

I am excited to see that there are plenty of pilots willing to hop on board and work under the managerial genius of Glen Tilton! You are some real lucky fellows!

Just remember every month when you are flying to FAR max and off 10 days, that your sacrifice goes to a worthy cause - executive bonuses. Without your crappy pay and work rules, UAL would not be able to retain top shelf talent like Glen Tilton.

I have to say, I am really impressed by the attitudes of two prospective United pilots on this board. That would be Instructordude and Pocono Pilot. I will be sure to call Glen tomorrow and put in a good word for both of you. You will both fit right in! Especially Pocono Pilot - Diversity!

Good luck!

Nobody at UAL flys FAR max hours nor do they only have 10 days off. Frank (ha ha), you need to get your stuff straight. You are correct about the executive bonuses, however.

So Pocono, what exactly is it about United's contract and career advancement that makes them so much better than CAL? Not to worry though, I'm sure you'll "turn them down" like you "turned down" CAL. I'm sure the United pilots on this board are thrilled that instructortard and yourself are so into them. Really.

Do you have to work at it to be that stupid, or does it just come naturally to you?

I dunno, it seems to come pretty naturally to her, and she just gets dumber with each post. Then again, I wonder if she's really just that stupid or if she merely types such nonsense to get a rise out of us.

Which is it Pocono, are you incredibly stupid or just getting off by flame baiting the rest of us?

I honestly think it started as the former and now that no one has any respect for her it's turned to the latter...

Just watching her posts go from genuine to sheer ignorance over the last several months...

Getting on with United is like getting a winning lottery ticket.

you must mean Delta.. oh, wait, I forgot, you're the resident forum bottom dweller.

I think United meant the "best of the rest".

So true! DAL, no.. CAL, no.. NWA, no... Allegiant, no... FAR 135, no.. Ok, fine, I'll take UAL.

No....I don't agree....they are NOT all the same.

Yeah, you're right they aren't the same now that I think about it. You get reemed on your cell phone bill if you call anyone at home from Sydney.

Work is work - it's not true for everyone - but in the long run, I think most people are usually happiest with the maximum amount of money for the maximum amount of time off (commuting counts as work).

call me crazy.

later

Latest resources

Back