• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Demand for Pilots is Set to Soar

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A friend of mine graduated Riddle in 2010 with $120K in debt and ~350 hrs. He's doing good though....when he's not changing tires at his dad's tire shop, he flies in the right seat of a King Air...for free.

What moron would spend over 100k for a commercial pilot's license?:laugh: dumb sucker!!!!

Love how they interview a 20 year old college kid, and not a single pilot in the industry...shocking, the media gets it wrong again.

It's the "Old Fart" mafia that floated that story to USA today. They are preparing for their age 70 push............

This is for real, it may be as good as the mid 60's, you fog a mirror, you get a job. The college degree will become something they they don't even ask about.

I wish I had a nickel for every time some one posted about a pilot shortage "just around the corner" - I could retire.......

I wish I had a nickel for every time some one posted about a pilot shortage "just around the corner" - I could retire.......
remembering our ole buddy Avbug, "There will never be a pilot shortage", but there will be a hiring boom.

Latest resources

Back