Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cargoflyr69

V-Dub for Life
Anyone with solid intel wanna place a bet on the next AE date?

Do you trust the Crew Resources memo about having an AE every 30-45 days from here going forward?

Late January/early February as mentioned in recent Crew Resources monthly update. Will be some 7ER F/O positions most likely for ATL. I've heard they will be posted every 60 days. Last one was DEC 2.

Newbies incur a 1 year equip lock? What about after that? If trg is going full throttle, how often can one bid into new equip?

Newbies incur a 1 year equip lock? What about after that? If trg is going full throttle, how often can one bid into new equip?

2 year seat lock any time you have to go through training unless you are being displaced. There are some exceptions, like 767 to 767-400 is only 9 months, I think.

2 year seat lock any time you have to go through training unless you are being displaced. There are some exceptions, like 767 to 767-400 is only 9 months, I think.

That is true, 9 month seat hold, due to the 765 (767-400) needing 3 sims I believe if you already completed 757/767 training. Other entitlements from different plane type to another incurs a 2 year seat hold. Getting displaced incurs no seat hold. You can also bid base to base on the same equipment anytime there is a bid and an opening available.

Bye Bye---General Lee

You can also bid base to base on the same equipment anytime there is a bid and an opening available.

And because of this won't they have to be posting AEs just about every new-hire class? I thought they had to offer any vacancies to seniority list pilots first before new-hires. If this is the case, there will have to be an AE posted just about everytime they run a new-hire class, right? Unless they post something like 200 ATLM88B vacancies knowing they will not have bidders for it. Then all new-hires go there?

Thoughts?

And because of this won't they have to be posting AEs just about every new-hire class? I thought they had to offer any vacancies to seniority list pilots first before new-hires. If this is the case, there will have to be an AE posted just about everytime they run a new-hire class, right? Unless they post something like 200 ATLM88B vacancies knowing they will not have bidders for it. Then all new-hires go there?

Thoughts?

I believe that is correct. New bids for current pilots and the leftovers go to new hires.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back