Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta's new leisure travel w/ Skywest WTF!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
apparently we no longer can get buddy passes for our own skywest DL connection planes either.

apparently we no longer can get buddy passes for our own skywest DL connection planes either.

says who? the new agreement doesn't mention or affect buddy passes.

New Delta Leisure Travel Agreement 08/30/2007
After two and a half years of negotiation, SkyWest and Delta Air Lines have agreed upon new leisure travel privileges, effective December 1, 2007. We are pleased that our two main objectives were met:

All SkyWest employees maintain priority over Delta mainline on SkyWest flights. SkyWest employees will fly S3 on SkyWest; Delta flies S3C.

Travel on SkyWest-operated Delta Connection flights is free for all SkyWest employees, their spouse, eligible dependents and parents.

Domestic travel on Delta mainline and other Delta Connection carriers now requires a tax-free segment and mileage fee of $5.00/segment + $.01 per air mile traveled.

I see, just read the iShare. how lame. looks like all we get in return in 6 RT passes via the Friends and Family whatever.

says who? the new agreement doesn't mention or affect buddy passes.

New Delta Leisure Travel Agreement 08/30/2007
After two and a half years of negotiation, SkyWest and Delta Air Lines have agreed upon new leisure travel privileges, effective December 1, 2007. We are pleased that our two main objectives were met:

All SkyWest employees maintain priority over Delta mainline on SkyWest flights. SkyWest employees will fly S3 on SkyWest; Delta flies S3C.

Travel on SkyWest-operated Delta Connection flights is free for all SkyWest employees, their spouse, eligible dependents and parents.

Domestic travel on Delta mainline and other Delta Connection carriers now requires a tax-free segment and mileage fee of $5.00/segment + $.01 per air mile traveled.
it's posted on ishare.

SkyNation is correct...... We are paying 2% to get the same treatment as everyone else.......

You know what the best part is "Joe"???

Your 2% is more than my 2%.

Nah nah nah nah NAH nah.

Re: Buddypasses. I'll take 6 roundtrip buddypasses on DL mainline to wherever they go over of the worthless 24 SKW leg-by-leg buddypasses that I never used. Now my brozzas and sissas can finally travel cheaply to europe. I like that way better.

If you compare the UA side to the DL side, more SKW employees (net numbers) are affected by the UA improvement in travel benefits than the DL reduction in benefits.

Now we just need access to UA skynet/weblist. If I don't get that in a month I'll vote in ALPA. Or quit. Or both. Take that, Jerry!

How is the union going to help with something that mainline has control over? It is still a PRIVLEDGE they extend to you not a right. They do not have to let you on their flights at all. Trust me mainline benefits are much more valuable than flying somewhere on a stupid weight restricted RJ. You also can still jumpseat if you are a pilot. Even if it is a few bucks per segment at least you know that you will get on if there are open seats. RJs often leave with open seats due to weight issues. That is a privledge no one should have to pay for.

The RJ is either weight restricted in the summer due to heat or weight restricted in the winter due to alternate fuel. Thank god I don't fly that damn POS anymore. Americans have turned into a bunch of lazy fat asses so the RJ is weight restricted more often than it is not. Bottom line is everyone should fly free on RJs and all regional employees should pay to fly on mainline. Almost every other airline has done it this way for years. For all you DCI people it is simply time to pay the piper.

BTW why didn't I hear this same whining about united? United charges more than Delta does to SkyWest employees to non rev yet you hear no complaining about that. I know the charge on united is something like .04/mile. When I worked for SkyWest I simply jumpseated so I didn't have to pay the fee. United charges you people more yet you do not complain about that. I wonder why.
Dang,
I was hoping the ass cancer would have gotten you by now. No such luck! I was reading a sig line on another post where you "had a threesome, and not the good kind" I finally figgered it out, you finally got to pound your boyfriends a$$(after having to catch for so long), you were having a hard time bustin' a nut when your dog(male), licked tour tater, and you blew you load.
Will someone push this turd in front of a bus?
PBR

Now we just need access to UA skynet/weblist. If I don't get that in a month I'll vote in ALPA. Or quit. Or both. Take that, Jerry!

Since that is tied to an Apollo or FastAir login, not likely to happen. I don't think ALPA is going to help with this one.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back