• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta's EVP of HR, from Anti-Pilot Union-Busting Law Firm Ford & Harrison

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Union busting assumes you have a union....we don't...there is no union busting going on.....

ALPA busts itself up on a regular basis....this is just yet another example....

Regardless of how bad things are, Ford & Harrison's specialty is making them worse. Every single dollar in their pockets came directly out of yours and mine. Seeing the ALPA red herring dragged through a discussion of the threat F&H represents industry-wide will no doubt make someone quite happy when this thread ends up in one of their regular "state of the industry" briefings.

You really just don't get it, do you?

Last edited:
Ford & Harrison Union Busting 101

Ford & Harrison Union Busting 101 from another board:

Around 3:30 in the second link will answer your question. The Unionbusters are charging around 1500-2500 per day + expenses. The lawyers that they work with are getting 700 to 1000 per hour.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qajBfEdzoE&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddjIJ-4y1mw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So_Fv4a9EPo&feature=related

Also, in case anyone has missed it, the subject of this thread, Delta's EVP of "Human Resources" is the SAME one previously on a mission at CONTINENTAL (you know when all that "scabbing" and low pay and no benefits the first 6 months many here are insulting their pilots about occurred).
THAT is what Delta (and by default NW IF this deal occurs after what will surely be the summer from hell) has to look forward to if they don't work TOGETHER against the REAL enemy. Cutting a fake deal with the devil is NOT working "together."
This same company has DISMANTLED our company at Flight Options...once the most highly paid fractional...now a company completely and IRREPARABLY dismantled, again, thanks to the games of Ford & Harrison working behind the scenes in "human resources."
ALL OF THE MONEY GOING TO THESE UNION BUSTERS is money they *ALWAYS* claim the company doesn't have!
How are they paying F&H plants all this $$$???? How are they paying Steenland and all similar goons all THAT money???
WAKE UP before the damage can NOT be repaired for you guys as well! I assure you, your pilots will be FORCED into actions that F & H will blame on them, and use the MEDIA and other employee groups t achieve this!
It's NOT A SURPRISE to anyone but DL pilots apparently!

Regardless of how bad things are, Ford & Harrison's specialty is making them worse. Every single dollar in their pockets came directly out of yours and mine. Seeing the ALPA red herring dragged through a discussion of the threat F&H represents industry-wide will no doubt make someone quite happy when this thread ends up in one of their regular "state of the industry" briefings.

You really just don't get it, do you?

I have negotiated against Ford & Harrison lawyers....yes I do "get it"....However this sorry excuse for a union allows it to be split apart because we aren't together....Quit trying to manufacture "unity".....WE AREN'T UNITIED...Why do we pretend that we are?

ALPA has done more to split us apart than Ford & Harrison could ever do.....Fix the problem....Don't blame the side that is more unified than we are.....

The other side is more unified than we are....THAT IS THE PROBLE!

Also don't forget that ALPA has employed scabs to convince the AWA pilot group to stay in ALPA....Don't forget that ALPA has forgiven SCABS to get the dues money....Let's fix our side.....It is the one that is broken....

Joe you are a union busters wet dream. Why do they have to to do much.. when they have tools like you to divide and conquer within.

That is what makes you the pathetic tool that you are. Instead of recognizing problems to be solved, you take glee and joy at the problems. Some union buster lawyer is getting rich and you are doing all the work.

No doubt...ALPA has problems... way bigger than you can solve. ALPA is made up of people like gov't, companies and the church. Sure they've screwed people over.. as any organization with people has done.... No organization functions to serve at the whim of one person or can placate multiple people at the same time.

But I'd rather be accused of being an ALPA cheerleader, staying at the table trying to solve the problems regardless of difficulty, than be a union busting tool like you.

Joe you are a union busters wet dream. Why do they have to to do much.. when they have tools like you to divide and conquer within.

That is what makes you the pathetic tool that you are. Instead of recognizing problems to be solved, you take glee and joy at the problems. Some union buster lawyer is getting rich and you are doing all the work.

No doubt...ALPA has problems... way bigger than you can solve. ALPA is made up of people like gov't, companies and the church. Sure they've screwed people over.. as any organization with people has done.... No organization functions to serve at the whim of one person or can placate multiple people at the same time.

But I'd rather be accused of being an ALPA cheerleader, staying at the table trying to solve the problems regardless of difficulty, than be a union busting tool like you.

ALPA has divided us....WE aren't on the same team...One only has to look at the NWA/DAL and AAA/AWA properties to see that....It obvious to everyone but you cheerleaders.....

I take no glee in this as it will affect us negatively here at ASA also....I understand the concept of a rising tide.....We aren't rising and it will hurt ALL of us....

Like my CMR friend said....This is like watching a snake eat a rat....It is repulsive...but you can't help but watch.....

Take off the pom-poms and look around......We have done far more harm than Ford & Harrison......

You mean by perpetuating the status quo, Rez?

ALPA National is full of cocktail weenies whose primary goal is to keep their high paying jobs going as long as possible.

Don't you have to go press Prater's uniform? TC

Guess who Jetblue management hired as a consultant when it was apparent the pilots were pushing for unionization?

That's right, Ford and Harrison.

Hey Rez,
If people don't point out the problems, how does ALPA know what to fix? That's part of ALPA's problem to many YES man! If you don't think ALPA is responsible for 69 DCI carriers your crazy. To me their should be NO DCI carriers unless their on the Delta seniority list. But, we know that won't happen because Chuck G the Delta MEC at the time let that horse out of the barn. I'm still waiting for the 2001 BOD Bilateral Scope Impact Committee to come up with a solution for all these RJ's.

It sure sounds like to me that Joe is pointing the mistakes ALPA is making.

701EV

Hey Rez,
If people don't point out the problems, how does ALPA know what to fix?

The mature and professional way to complain is present the problem and the solution. At a minimum one should say.. We've got problems, I don't the fix but I am ready to help out...

Those that chide ALPA have no better way. They are fustrated and feel a sense of non control. They feel helpless in thier career. With management and gov't pulling the strings, they scorn thier union.

That's part of ALPA's problem to many YES man! If you don't think ALPA is responsible for 69 DCI carriers your crazy. To me their should be NO DCI carriers unless their on the Delta seniority list. But, we know that won't happen because Chuck G the Delta MEC at the time let that horse out of the barn. I'm still waiting for the 2001 BOD Bilateral Scope Impact Committee to come up with a solution for all these RJ's.

Here is a problem: too many pilots waiting for someone else to come up with solutions. Look, I am not saying ALPA is all things..

It sure sounds like to me that Joe is pointing the mistakes ALPA is making.

701EV

Not sure if "know" Joe.... Joe hates ALPA. He despises the union, even though he was an officer who later sued it. All Joe does is revel in the hate. He feeds off of pilots on this message board who chide ALPA. He has no intention nor does he have the skill set to work with others and contribute to problem solving.

Joe is a core reason why ALPA is inefficient. Think about a Captain that is constantly having to work against his FO to fly the airplane. The FO is untrustworhty, incompetent and arrogant.

Disagreements are good. Calling out ALPA and saying there are too many Yes men is good... but ensure there is a solution. I can assure you there is aplanty more that the average pilot can be doing.

Union busters love this message board. They read the drivel that Joe writes and modify their game plan... keeping it fresh.

The union busters love guys like Joe. As they walk around with thier wedge looking for a place to drive it... Joe is the gaping hole with a neon sign that says "Here"

For “A true Democracy is maintained by a people knowledgeable and honest enough to govern themselves or at least select responsible and knowledgeable officials to govern them.”

Latest resources

Back