• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta's domestic reductions.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The REALLY hard fact to deal with is that the Iranians are behind a large percentage of it...if we confront THAT head-on, then we would be obligated to start launching alpha strikes on Bandar Abbas.

What exactly did you expect? The Iranians were invited.

Iran is Shiite. Our so called ally, the democratically elected prime minister of Iraq and most of his cabinet are Shiite. Why are you surprised that Armadinejad gets to go into Iraq in broad daylight and receives an "open arms" reception while Bush has to go in unannounced in a surprise, middle of the night, two hour visit to the green zone. You all shill for democracy until Hezbollah gets elected in Lebanon or USAPA leaves ALPA then you abruptly change your tune.

This is a corporate initiated disaster and we taxpayers get to pay for it twice: once in taxes (some occupation estimates are pushing $2 trillion) and also at the pump. Nevermind the loss of US moral authority in the world; Canada has put the US on their list of states that torture - does that make you proud?

The only difference is that unlike Enron, Adelphia, or WorldCom, we get to blame this all on poor brown people.

http://www.forbes.com/2002/07/25/accountingtracker.html

Last edited:
ASA has never furloughed a pilot. And if SKYW is successful in acquiring XJT, they will have bases all over the country. They will find a home for you somewhere.

Sorry for the late reply but I just read this post.

YES ASA HAS FURLOUGHED A PILOT

Just ask Commander Helms. Of course he's the only one, but yes he was furloughed for about 6 weeks.

Oil bubble?? I hope you dont believe this. Demand is actually down, production has stayed the same, yet prices continue to rise. This is due to a soft dollar. We will never ever see oil below 100 dollars a barrel, ever. In fact many still feel that oil is undervalued, the true price will be around 200 a barrel, then it will level off.
I believe anyone hired at ASA in the last few months will soon be furloughed.

I had to dig for this post. Yeah, I called it and you're wrong on all counts. ASA is one of the few that isn't talking furloughs.... Yet.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080916/D93812K00.html

Nice post dig Tarzan!! Yes I was wrong, and can admit it.

This was actually a really good thread! Hard to believe it came outta Flightinfo.

Nice post dig Tarzan!! Yes I was wrong, and can admit it.

My humble compliments then. Your initial reply sort of stuck my mind for a while. When I saw the article, I thought this may have been a good time to point out how pessimistic we become in regards to these sorts of issues.

Thanks for the great ava-tarts. However, hasn't she been there a while?

Yes, she has been there for a while. You have to understand while I am on for my two months in Dubai, looking at sites where I can find these girls is consider unacceptable, however I am back in the states till the end of the month, so time for a new one!!

Excellent choice, Sir!

How is that Dubai gig working out? I hear all sorts of horror stories about the work conditions, contracts, etc.

Latest resources

Back