• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta's, Comair's, Chautauqua's...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yep, that's it....16" Alumapro M16. Limited production run, only 3 dozen manufactured. Wish I had one too......

"Jetlincoln" cracks me up when I hear that. I've only ever heard that in Houston. Isn't ExpressJet the official carrier of Mexico?

Captain Overs said:
"Jetlincoln" cracks me up when I hear that. I've only ever heard that in Houston. Isn't ExpressJet the official carrier of Mexico?

Not quite but I think XJT services more destinations in MEX than either Aeromexico, or Mexicana, So in a way, yes.

Getting a clearance on the clearance delivery freq in Mexico City can be very difficult if its really busy. And I have done it enought to know what to expect and its still difficult at times.

Last edited:
Alchemy said:
And oh yeah....nothing's more annoying that "JetLincoln" WTF.

Now, don't go bashing Max. He happens to be just about the best controller out there, however I think he has retired.

Who else would give you the FM 1960 visual with the Hooters transition to 15L in IAH? Or the D@mn Visual to 27?

My favorite line that he said: "Jetlincoln 4100 you have slow moving traffic at your 12 o'clock. Could be a flock of birds or a Citation."

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back