Delta's Big Announcement...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ComeOnSkip

Delta is going to sell the domestic narrow body flying to Branson along with ASA. Branson rolls the two together, has his new certificate and cuts wages dramatically (don't worry, it'll be a pay raise for ASA.) He sheds the 737-200's and MD-80's and uses the 75's and 73's plus the CRJs for Virgin America. What can ALPA do? It's not Delta flying anymore so the scope is n/a. That's my guess.

ComeOnSkip said:
What can ALPA do? It's not Delta flying anymore so the scope is n/a. That's my guess.

For one ALPA can enforce section 1.H.1, Change in Control, of the DAL PWA.

ComeOnSkip said:
Delta is going to sell the domestic narrow body flying to Branson along with ASA. Branson rolls the two together, has his new certificate and cuts wages dramatically (don't worry, it'll be a pay raise for ASA.) He sheds the 737-200's and MD-80's and uses the 75's and 73's plus the CRJs for Virgin America. What can ALPA do? It's not Delta flying anymore so the scope is n/a. That's my guess.

Quite a crystal ball you got there, care to back it up?

So done already...

Another retarded flamebait first post. Great job a$$wipe.

Plug said:
Quite a crystal ball you got there, care to back it up?

His wife's best friend is married to a captain who's buddy's wife works in the CEO's office. She saw the memo!

NO no no. It was MY wife's best friend who is married to a captain who has a twin that he's never met but can channel thoughts with, and this twin has visions OF memos in the CEO's office.

The fact that I'm not married is beside the point!

Wasn't tomorrow april 6th supposed to be some big announcement for the sale of ASA. I have my doubts

Broke in CVG said:
Actually, Delta's big announcement is.....

Good goes around! Or is it "What comes around, goes around!"

Or possibly "Delta's March Traffic Up 14.4 Percent".:D

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back