DeltaNet Seems to Work on Safari Now

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Hamfighter

Not big news, but I tried logging on to DeltaNet on my iPad using Safari (instead of Atomic or Journey) and it all seems to work and look normal.

Has worked fine for me on iPhone and iPad (version 5.0) for about two yrs now...ever since I got my first iPhone (3GS version). Worked right out of the box.

iCrew also now works on the iPad, "stock" Android browser and Google Chrome. Delta Technology is slowly not becoming a contradiction! (I think the NWA presence has been a good thing here, and I'm a "south" guy).

iCrew also now works on the iPad, "stock" Android browser and Google Chrome. Delta Technology is slowly not becoming a contradiction! (I think the NWA presence has been a good thing here, and I'm a "south" guy).

Totally agree. However I still think the reason DT hasn't given us tablets for the cockpit is that the TSA won't let us have hammers to chisel them:D

There was a note in one of the trim tabs or on DLNet in the past week or two that IT did an update making DLNet and iCrew Safari compatible. Don't remember which one it was but it's there somewhere.

I'll quit posting to let this thread die with it's dignity, but wanted to clarify.
More specifically, it's iCrew that I had all the trouble with in the past that is now working on Safari. It works on the macbook and ipad now.
Before, on the ipad, we had to use a separate browser like Atomic or Journey to use iCrew.
Not a big deal, and not big news, it's just nice keeping everything together!

Latest resources

Back