DeltaNet/iCrew on webOS?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Hamfighter

I've been able to use iCrew on my iPad2 using the Atomic browser, but no success on the HP Palm Touchpad. Has anybody else had any luck?

You're missing the "i" in front of touchpad, add that and see if it works.

I'm pretty sure that would fix it!
I bought this Touchpad when they went on super-sale last week, and I really like it. Not as usable as the ipad, but great for the money. Does some stuff better. Don't want to carry 2 devices for Delta stuff though.

did you set your atomic to identify as internet explorer? that's an important step

I set up atomic as Firefox, and that worked great on the ipad.
Dolphin isn't available on this Touchpad, and that's the problem. Neither is Firefox. Maybe just be out of luck.
There's another browser for the Touchpad called Advanced Web Browser, but I hated to blow the big $3 if it didn't work.

I was always told you had to identify the browser as IE6 for it to work correctly-works great on my iphone..don't have the baller status to get the ipad or touchpad or whatever, though.

Thats true...in only 12 years as a professional airline pilot, I am now able to spend twenties of dollars on a $99 Touchpad! I hope I have inspired generations of future aviators.

Last edited:
Advanced browser has some nice features like working with Paper Mâché (instapaper) and SecuStore, cleaner bookmarks, etc. Don't know if it will fix your problem though. Splash top just announced Remote Desktop should be out soon though and that could do the trick for you.

Guess I'll roll the dice on the Advanced Browser (being a legacy international airline pilot pulling down five figures, I can throw money around like that).
Remote desktop sounds like that could be cool too.
Been following a group called Cyanogenmod online who is working on porting android to the Touchpad...that would be the best of all worlds.

Latest resources

Back