• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta will cut more management jobs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Merge THEN cut.....not good. Should be of no surprise.

Proud airline tradition.... Steenland and RA are sure living up to their reps as baseless sumbags!

-Promise congress anything they want to hear, get the takeover of DAL approved, then dispense lube by the tanker-load.

-Good work!

Proud airline tradition.... Steenland and RA are sure living up to their reps as baseless sumbags!

-Promise congress anything they want to hear, get the takeover of DAL approved, then dispense lube by the tanker-load.

lets see what you wrote yesterday on ASA
Ummm.....

Yeah-Baraq can't wait to get his fingers in that cookie jar. Our 401ks will probably be confiscated before we retire. (The govt. will "take care" of our money far better than we coud.)

Looks like you did not make it too far in the interview at Delta and are somewhat bitter

-Good work!
To their credit, international unit revenue wasn't dropping 25% year over year when the merger was announced. Good management teams fine tune the business when times are bad. The revenue environment now is much different than it was just 12 months ago.

Hey Gen!

Song Called, they want their lime-green-spermatazoa paint job back!

So did the spot on the mattress in 1985. That should have been you!

You have no right to paint up your astrovan in such a manner.

What color did you paint your trailer on your Wendy's salary??

jester757 said:
Simple: tanker clown = scum bag
Actually, it's tanker clown = crj567, then = scumbag

Cut are inevitable in this economy. What is so surprising.

After the union votes are done, there will be front line cuts too! Once again no surprise with the economy.
Mid 2010 is going to have a yield turnaround, so anyone with some level of training may be spared, but others will not.
It is business not personal.
RA has a responsibility to the share holders and employees. To date he has done more for the employees that the share holders.
Cutting with a chainsaw this late in the game is stupid and dangerous, it will not happen. Cuts with a scalpel will happen.

Either way, I would rather be here at DAL than at any of the DCI carriers. Talk about scary!

Cut are inevitable in this economy. What is so surprising.

After the union votes are done, there will be front line cuts too! Once again no surprise with the economy.
Mid 2010 is going to have a yield turnaround, so anyone with some level of training may be spared, but others will not.
It is business not personal.
RA has a responsibility to the share holders and employees. To date he has done more for the employees that the share holders.
Cutting with a chainsaw this late in the game is stupid and dangerous, it will not happen. Cuts with a scalpel will happen.

Either way, I would rather be here at DAL than at any of the DCI carriers. Talk about scary!

Yep-

Just ignore how these jackoffs lied to every congressman and senator they could find to get the merger approved-then turned around and cut everything they could find. Bad ju-ju.

-What comes around, goes around. Your time is coming. ALGT and SWA are already all over your route system, and they have their sights on ATL. You better believe they will be big touble-a lot of locals are very pissed at recent goings-on, and will not hesitate to jump on a competitor with a similar route structure the first chance they get.

RA and Steenland are making a terrible error by throwing away all the goodwill DAL had built up around the south. They will regret such mistakes in the long run.

Yep-

Just ignore how these jackoffs lied to every congressman and senator they could find to get the merger approved-then turned around and cut everything they could find. Bad ju-ju.

-What comes around, goes around. Your time is coming. ALGT and SWA are already all over your route system, and they have their sights on ATL. You better believe they will be big touble-a lot of locals are very pissed at recent goings-on, and will not hesitate to jump on a competitor with a similar route structure the first chance they get.

RA and Steenland are making a terrible error by throwing away all the goodwill DAL had built up around the south. They will regret such mistakes in the long run.

Really?
My god we are in the worse economy since the 1930's. Fact is that we are doing better than most. Like I said, I played my cards and went with DAL. From everything I have talked about and some of the things I can't. DAL is going to be the place to be.
Give RA a little room. To date we have not had one involuntary front line layoff. Admin etc has, and that was told to everyone upfront. With unemployment at almost 10% I think that DAL is doing a lot better than 95% of the companies out there. Look outside the box once and awhile.
Fact is that even if they laid off 5% of their workforce, they are still doing better than the rest of the country. Perspective!

Really?
My god we are in the worse economy since the 1930's. Fact is that we are doing better than most. Like I said, I played my cards and went with DAL. From everything I have talked about and some of the things I can't. DAL is going to be the place to be.
Not if you fly an rj!:D

Give RA a little room.
That's all crj567 has is a little room, ever see his trailer? Besides, with all the business his mom brings back home, there's a line usually forming outside about now! Good thing he has the computer at Wendy's he can use!

To date we have not had one involuntary front line layoff. Admin etc has, and that was told to everyone upfront. With unemployment at almost 10% I think that DAL is doing a lot better than 95% of the companies out there.
Funny, yet most DCI carriers have experienced layoffs.....Hmmmmmm!
That crj567 us one fart smeller.....I mean smart feller!

Look outside the box once and awhile.
He can't. See comment above about the trailer!

Fact is that even if they laid off 5% of their workforce, they are still doing better than the rest of the country. Perspective!
He has none. Remember, his birth is the result of a gang bang gone bad with some DAL management circa 1985!

Not if you fly an rj!:D

That's all crj567 has is a little room, ever see his trailer? Besides, with all the business his mom brings back home, there's a line usually forming outside about now! Good thing he has the computer at Wendy's he can use!

Funny, yet most DCI carriers have experienced layoffs.....Hmmmmmm!
That crj567 us one fart smeller.....I mean smart feller!

He can't. See comment above about the trailer!

He has none. Remember, his birth is the result of a gang bang gone bad with some DAL management circa 1985!

Thank you for a good laugh.

Fact is that I need to stop trying to get through to him. Might want to realize that his "info" might be a bit tainted.

Latest resources

Back