• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

delta v. Mesa part deaux

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Aaah. My apologies! I need permission from you Gods of the sky to be let loose to chase my dreams - Not that I was losing out on said dreams! Got it! My bad. I guess I just scan your posts so quickly because they have so little of importance to say that I just didnt get it. When you, The Gen and 20 sx get done with your Sky God circle J, I'll read more carefully.

Heyas,

I wish you guys however many airplanes, in whatever size that your little hearts desire, and that they fullfill all your happy little career expectations.

Just not on the DL code. If your outfits are the models of efficiency that you claim, and your operations profitable, then the only thing to do is let you guys loose to chase your dreams, without that pesky boat anchor of a code share. Then you guys can do whatever you want and be free of the evil 'mainline' boogeyman.

Nu

You're disconnected with reality. I did not say anything about my outfit other than that Delta Pilots allowed it to be what it is today.

The majority of us will be let loose with the mass retirements and career movement around the corner.

Oh, lighten up 79%. You were giving an undeserved burn. If I ever leave my desk again, you can cringe when I give the pax announcement over the tower frequency:)

Speling

HAHAHAHAHA!! LOL!!

Another "Big Time Delta Mainline Double Breasted Sky GOD" that can't even spell a word a SECOND GRADER CAN SPELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And we let this loser fly the "Heavy Iron".

In this context "loose" is actually used in the correct context and spelled correctly.

We are working on it, Dickhead.

I got your work right here Moron!!!

Pucker up and start pretending I'm a popsicle you short-memoried piece of three breasted elitist pig crap!!!

So go ahead. What is stopping you from negotiating an end to these inefficient regionals that your management clings to like grim death? You are a mighty mainline pilot, so negotiate already. You are the one who controls scope, right? So F'n do something about it, D***head.

It's a long process putting this proverbial cat back in the bag. The ball is beginning to roll.

79%N1 def added some nice comedy to ths thread though... Since he was right and you were wrong, does NuGuy have your blessing to Skygod his way through the sky in his heavy iron?

It's a long process putting this proverbial cat back in the bag. The ball is beginning to roll.

I'm afraid it's not beginning to do any such thing unless you think RAH E190s, for example, won't be flown for anyone other than Midwest. Mind you, I hope to God you're right, but I fear not.

I'm afraid it's not beginning to do any such thing unless you think RAH E190s, for example, won't be flown for anyone other than Midwest. Mind you, I hope to God you're right, but I fear not.

RAH 190s are a direct illustration on why we are so militant on scope now. Midex had a virtually non-existant scope section in their contract which allowed the travesty that you've seen play out over the past few months.

Latest resources

Back