Delta US Air bid, more big money flows in

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
General,

Us Airways stock hasn't fallen much as of late. I think it's ineresting to look at the valuation of US Airways. Correct me if i'm wrong but Wall Street puts LCC's market cap higher than UAL or AMR. Doesn't sound like Wall Street is losing any confidence in LCC. Personally I find that baffling as our route structure and equipment are definitely inferior to the competition. Maybe the stock price reflects our superior pilots..lol....Obviously Parker is leveraging our inflated stock price to go for an undervalued gold mine (dal).

Also what do you mean when you talk about the creditors who want to see DAL remain an independent carrier? It's a public company. At best Delta will be owned by a handful of banks and leasing companies. There is nothing independent about it. It's not some family run southern air service. It's a corporate giant in a Ch11 feeding frenzy. I think when you reference an 'independent delta' you're thinking about an untainted seniority list. The creditors couldn't care less who is running the show as long as the planes say "Delta" and they make cash off this deal...They might have a soft spot for the Delta name but the only creditors who give a sh4t about who is actually in charge is DALPA.

General, what's the deal? I figured your reply would be the 2nd not the 3rd; actually, I thought you would of posted this one yourself.

You're losing your touch.

Grog, the general ain't losin his touch he's getting comfortable with the idea of being bought and paid for!!

Hey general, there's a new sheriff in town and his name is Doug Parker, y'all be cool, right on!!

WD.

fun mode off.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back