Delta Travelnet-- ASA flights

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

enuffalready

As an ASA guy am I S3C on ASA flights with the new priveledges? If there are 10 seats left and 12 people listed, how do you tell who is S3B or S3C? other than once somene activates at the airport

You are S3 on ASA if you work for ASA

I do work for ASA... just looking at the flights and i see people S3B with retiree/other dates dated in 2004 that are listed ahead of people with 2000 hire dates but are S3c. But when i have noticed that when i print my seat request card it says S3C. is that a mistake or does the computer automatically make me S3 on ASA flights

Did you list for a Delta flight followed by an ASA flight, or vice versa? If so, the computer will do the magic for you to make you S3 on ASA and S3C on Delta.

If you just listed on an ASA flight, you should be S3. If you're not, run down to ops and check travelnet to see where you stand on the airport standby list.

Travelnet for listing is worthless -- it doesn't separate out by S3, S3C, etc. It's one thing that I hope they would have fixed in the new update but didn't (although at least they account for retired folks now). It's all but impossible to tell where you stand until the day of travel where everybody checks in.

Did you list for a Delta flight followed by an ASA flight, or vice versa? If so, the computer will do the magic for you to make you S3 on ASA and S3C on Delta.

Not necessarily true. I listed on a Delta flight followed by an ASA flight. The computer kept me on S3C for the ASA flight. I had to have the gate agent change it for me.

Not necessarily true. I listed on a Delta flight followed by an ASA flight. The computer kept me on S3C for the ASA flight. I had to have the gate agent change it for me.

Interesting. That's not the way it's supposed to work.

Of course, it doesn't at all surprise me.

Interesting. That's not the way it's supposed to work.

Of course, it doesn't at all surprise me.

I wasn't surprised either. Luckily I have enough family members that know how to navigate Travelnet, so they can fill me in on things like that.

Latest resources

Back