Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta to Sydney, Australia?? I think so...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just a side note, news from our internal website saying they're re-evaluating the RDU->CDG route, and it's been put on hold for now.

Anybody has more info on that?

The ATL Business Journal said they were delaying it one year. I don't think 2009 will be a good year for anyone. We haven't heard about PIT-CDG yet, but it could be next I guess. There were a lot of new routes scheduled to start in 09 (like SAL and Africa stuff), so we shall see......

Bye Bye--General Lee

Ah, I love Victoria Bitter. Ever seen it in the states? I keep asking and no one has it.

Supposedly there is an Aussie bar in Vancouver that has it. I intend to investigate, but can't get the farking layover. I was pathetic enough to buy an entire slab in HKG and drag it back with me...:beer:

New doesn't really do much for me. Plus it's pretty easy to find in NYC.

Supposedly there is an Aussie bar in Vancouver that has it.

Been in the states almost 20 years, never found VB :( On my last layover in San Diego I did discover a great Australian restaurant called Bondis (http://www.thebondi.com/). Its just around the corner from the Hilton in the Gaslight district. They had Coopers on tap - and no - they don't serve bloomin' onions!

Latest resources

Back