• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta to hire in 2007?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think they are into the Feb 01 guys now. I know they are past Jan 01, I got the letter not too long ago.

To answer the above question, I think there are about 350 or so still out on furlough (ballpark) and I bet half or less choose to come back the way the bypasses are going.

They are into the 04/01 class now...and will most likely hit thelast class hired...since they have filled 17 of the 65 class slots...and the last class was in June, I believe.

There are 219 still on furlough as of last Friday. 356-137 who were offered recall and either accepted or bypassed. As far as being in the April class for recalls I am not sure but it is right there somewhere. Will they get through us all for the 65. No way! There are still 55 on the short notice recall list and there are only three classes left. They will not be hiring by December. Maybe next year depending on staffing on the 757 program.

Will they get through us all for the 65. No way! There are still 55 on the short notice recall list and there are only three classes left. They will not be hiring by December. Maybe next year depending on staffing on the 757 program.

I bet they come pretty darn close to the end to get the current 65 recalls. My guess is they get within 50-75 of the end of the list.

Latest resources

Back