Delta to Give Cash to Employees

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bill,

I think its either in the section about profit sharing, or its at the end of the compensation section. If all else fails, try the side letters at the back.

Yeah I could have gotten off my ass and went upstairs and found my contract, but...

:)

Bill,

I think its either in the section about profit sharing, or its at the end of the compensation section. If all else fails, try the side letters at the back.

Yeah I could have gotten off my ass and went upstairs and found my contract, but...

:)

Yeah,

Don't bother.......I'm just curious about number 382 of the things I could give 2 $hits about..... :)

I just think we gave the most concessions as a group and then the company turns around and awards the blind mice (non-union employees) a reward so they don't go union. Personally, I wouldn't want another union here but we just give and give and this just reeks of 1996 payraises.

Yeah,

Don't bother.......I'm just curious about number 382 of the things I could give 2 $hits about..... :)

I just think we gave the most concessions as a group and then the company turns around and awards the blind mice (non-union employees) a reward so they don't go union. Personally, I wouldn't want another union here but we just give and give and this just reeks of 1996 payraises.

Nevermind, found it on page 66 of the contract.........

We get whatever the highest (i.e. MX versus janitor) lump sum the sheep get.....

If there is a bump in sheeps pay, then a pay review is forced and we get the increase of the percentage of the Big 6 airlines 757 top-scale captain and our 757 top Captain pay...........

Guess that's a me-too clause if I've seen it........
I guess AMR is the highest paid at 169 per hour and DL gets 158 per hour...so an increase will be in order.

Last edited:
Bill,

I hate to rain on your parade but if you read the clause, it compares the average of 757/767 captain rates at a few peer carriers. I did the math and unfortunately we're in the middle of the pack. Hopefully we'll be able to tag onto future wins at other carriers, otherwise we're stuck with the contractual raises for the next few years.

I wouldn't expect huge raises for the non-contracts...DAL has been espousing industry standard, nothing fancy...so some groups might see more than others. And I'll take our claim money over their cash lump any day.

I know what you mean...the pilots have helped this company greatly, especially with the recent USAirways debacle. We'll just have to pat ourselves on our backs because nobody else cares or notices....we'll always be spoiled rich pilots to some.

I love you man.... :)

Latest resources

Back