Delta to get the 717!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What the....? Who the....?

Who could possibly have known about this?...

Somebody better alert the AirTran guys. And General Lee, of course. I'm sure they'll have something to say about this. :)

Bubba

Did you also see how all those 50 seaters are headed for the sand? It is faaantastic!

Soooo true Percy, sooo true. Actually, the company is looking for more 717s out there, and here is a quote from Paul Jacobson, the CFO of DL at last weeks conference call about the FANTASTIC quarter DL just had:

"The biggest initiative under way is our domestic refleeting. We took delivery of 24 aircraft this quarter and retired 15 mainline planes and 16 50-seat regional jets. We are on track to retire more than 70 50-seaters this year, which would put that fleet below 200 aircraft at the end of the year."

The 15 retired planes were mainly DC9s in Jan and a couple block 5500 ex NW 757-200s, but 15 or so 717s came onboard, plus new 737-900ERs. Obviously 88 717s will arrive, plus 100 739ERs, 30 A321s, and 10 A330s in the next few years. Awesome. And "more than" 70 50 seaters parked this year alone. You are correct Percy! Well done, thanks for the update.

Bye Bye--- General Lee

Last edited:
Sorry, I don't look at your spam. It doesn't matter, I gave the facts and you are a loser.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Sorry, I don't look at your spam. It doesn't matter, I gave the facts and you are a loser.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Well, we all know you are a compulsive liar, so yes, yes you did.

Well, we all know you are a compulsive liar, so yes, yes you did.

Great answer Percy! Still, you will be stuck at SKW the rest of your life, while it and your boyhood shrinks. Oh well.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Great answer Percy! Still, you will be stuck at SKW the rest of your life, while it and your boyhood shrinks. Oh well.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Really? When did I start working for SKW?

Really? When did I start working for SKW?

Oh, that's right, you said you were at DL..... Talk about a compulsive liar.....

Looooo-serrrr.

Bye Bye---General Lee.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back