• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta to expand Int'l network out of LAX

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I heard SH from ASA will be moving to LAX to start up the new operation. It will be called "Chicago Express in LAX Airlines".

That's crazy talk! You mean one of them people movin' devices to get folks from one air machine to the other?

For some reason I'm thinking it is cheaper to code share with Alaska than it is to bring a regional on board again.

hmmm...... You don't think it's possible to put a bus between them?

Have you been to LAX?

That's crazy talk! You mean one of them people movin' devices to get folks from one air machine to the other?

Sure, and people would do it maybe once and then they would avoid flying Delta through LAX.

All turbo props are getting kicked out of the main terminals next year. Is Horizon still getting rid of their 700's?

I don't think Delta's current management is too fond of SkyWest. We make too much money while they are losing it. Look for Pinnacle to announce an LAX base, .... or Mesaba, or Compass.

Last edited:
Duplicate

I heard SH from ASA will be moving to LAX to start up the new operation. It will be called "Chicago Express in LAX Airlines".

Or maybe "another Dirtbag airline." ;-) Won't matter. If ASA were to open a base again in LAX, they'd close it in 6 months...Then Pinnacle would move in and Charlie Tutt would be in LAX operations saying, "Delta didn't give us the support we needed...." It's not OUR fault, it's Delta's. "Me and Brian Lebreque are the greatest managers in ASA's history..." "And the AJC wasn't talking about us when they said to 'clear out the ASA GO with a firehose.'"

Trojan

They can't afford to take on new flying at a loss, which is how they got the flying before.

Latest resources

Back