• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta to cut MEM by 25%, mostly RJs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Funny how performance has been much better since April Scheds came out!!!

As of today for the month of March ASA is number 3 out of 8 DCI carriers for completion factor. Yeah D0, A0, and A14 is in the gutter but that is 99% because of ATL because Delta is right there with us

As of today for the month of March ASA is number 3 out of 8 DCI carriers for completion factor. Yeah D0, A0, and A14 is in the gutter but that is 99% because of ATL because Delta is right there with us

I can't wait to see how much worse it gets with more flying out of DTW.

That place is worse than Atlanta by a factor...pretty amazingly embarrassing the ATL DAL ramp could come show you how to do it better. They don't seem to care too much.

Who is John Galt?

I can't wait to see how much worse it gets with more flying out of DTW.

That place is worse than Atlanta by a factor...pretty amazingly embarrassing the ATL DAL ramp could come show you how to do it better. They don't seem to care too much.

Who is John Galt?

Pretty sure will they be TDYing people up there so ATL 700 reserves will get a nice payday. Also heard Air Mekong will be raiding ASA for more 700 pilots come fall so that should make the staffing situation even more lovely

I personally can't wait to go spend a month on reserve at the Crowne Plaza or Doubletree.

I'm set to finish March with over 90 hrs credit. That's with 2 reserve days where they didn't use me and no ready reserve assignments.

I don't really have any complaints...this is working OK for me. I figure I'll hold a line at some point, someday...but for now I can handle it. This seems better to me than some of the schedules I've seen my lineholder friends on the -200 with...maybe I'm just trying to look for the positive.

Sorry I can't paste the article, but the meat of it was some Europe cuts after Labor Day and a projected loss of between $250-400 million on Japan disaster. High fuel was cited in most of the cuts, and previous announcement of parking of RJs and Dc9s was brought up in conference call

OYS

On Your Six gets hired by Delta and now his new agenda is to bash Regionals. Get a life man!
Fox 2 up our tailpipe, take that!

On Your Six gets hired by Delta and now his new agenda is to bash Regionals. Get a life man!

And this is surprising? It's kind of what they all do, isn't it?

I wonder how Chq will fit into all of this? We have only a few planes painted in new dal colors. I wonder if the are planning on loosing them? ;)

I personally can't wait to go spend a month on reserve at the Crowne Plaza or Doubletree.

I'm set to finish March with over 90 hrs credit. That's with 2 reserve days where they didn't use me and no ready reserve assignments.

I don't really have any complaints...this is working OK for me. I figure I'll hold a line at some point, someday...but for now I can handle it. This seems better to me than some of the schedules I've seen my lineholder friends on the -200 with...maybe I'm just trying to look for the positive.

That schedule is a hell of alot better than my March lineholder schedule on the 200. Im at 77 hrs of credit(over guarantee only due to an extension) with only 14 days off. For 77 hrs of credit I want to have at least 16 days off!

How many legs did you average?

"Delta plans to eliminate flying by smaller aircraft, Saab 340s turboprops and CRJ-200 regional jets, that carry 34 and 50 passengers, respectively, primarily on flights currently operated by regional carriers Comair and ASA, said Baur."

Since neither Comair nor ASA fly the Saab, how can Mesaba-Pinnacle survive this unscathed?

Latest resources

Back