Delta to Buenos Aires ?'s

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

meanstreak

Does anyone know if Delta's older 767's have the personal entertainment screens in coach. I'm planning on flying down there in a couple of days. Also if anyone has any must things to do please let me know, my wife and I will be down there for a week. Thanks

Does anyone know if Delta's older 767's have the personal entertainment screens in coach. I'm planning on flying down there in a couple of days. Also if anyone has any must things to do please let me know, my wife and I will be down there for a week. Thanks

No they don't, which is a big problem. It is DAL-determined IFE on the big screens for coach pax right now. However, mgmt has committed to upgrading all the 767s to lie-flat in BC, and personal screens for all seats in coach...but right now that process is not yet underway.

Hope you enjoy the city anyway!

Google apartment rentals in B.A., much cheaper than a hotel, and more relaxing. I stayed in a 1,000 sq ft apartment in the upscale Belgrano neighborhood-- 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, balcony, nice furnishings, hardwood floors, etc., for $370 for a week. That included all deposits, cleaning fees, etc. That was a bit of a find, but even today there are good deals: Click here for an example of what you could get next week.

The subway system is great. You can go anywhere in the city for about 12 US cents.

Among other things, we saw the Pink House (their version of the White House), saw the famous Obelisk, saw the very colorful houses in the Boca neighborhood (shanty houses painted with ship paint), etc. Also, plan a day trip and take the ferry boat across the Platta River to Colonia, Uruguay. This is an old Portuguese colonial city with beutiful buildings, a lighthouse you can climb, etc. And, of course, don't forget Tango!

Have fun.

Los Inmortales pizzeria and Rodizio steak house for food. Calle Florida (Florida Street) and Patio Bulrich for shopping. Puerto Madero for night life.

Absolutely take the ferry to Uruguay! Motevideo is a great side trip and even cheaper than BA. Have fun!

Calle Florida (Florida Street) and Patio Bulrich for shopping.
Calle Florida - No, not Buenos Aires at its best.
Patio Bulrich - Yes
All the Palermo neighborhoods, Recoleta and Las Canitas about covers it.
It may be Polo season (fall). That's a must!
I flew down there last Feb. The had 767-400 on it and those planes did have IFE in seats. But that was during busy season. It maybe back down to 767-300.

San Isidro & Acassuso neighborhoods along the NE coast of the city are great. Not everyone lives downtown. Google search for a trip to a ranch (Campo) in the pampas up north. Best steak & chorizo in the world.

Latest resources

Back