• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Suspends Pilot Charged In Plane Assault

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Looks like the psychologist missed another one. Was this the psychologist who blew their brains out?

Looks like the psychologist missed another one. Was this the psychologist who blew their brains out?

A good buddy of mine was shot down by the shrink at Delta.....Now he's at SWA...That whole psych. thing at Delta is just strange when you see some of the folks that make it thru.....Heck, Scope out RJs and General Lee made it if that tells you anything....

A good buddy of mine was shot down by the shrink at Delta.....Now he's at SWA...That whole psych. thing at Delta is just strange when you see some of the folks that make it thru.....Heck, Scope out RJs and General Lee made it if that tells you anything....

I know it breaks your heart that you didn't get hired:crying:, and that you're just one strike away from more flying and stealing someone else's job!
Heck, everyone got hired somewhere but you. At least you got the whole PFT thing going for you!:laugh:

I know it breaks your heart that you didn't get hired:crying:, and that you're just one strike away from more flying and stealing someone else's job!
Heck, everyone got hired somewhere but you. At least you got the whole PFT thing going for you!:laugh:

Right on cue....hooked the village idiot again....:laugh:

Maybe Delta gave the guy time off to get his stuff together. I mean, could anyone go through all of that and be ready to fly? At the least it would be very distracting.

Maybe Delta gave the guy time off to get his stuff together. I mean, could anyone go through all of that and be ready to fly? At the least it would be very distracting.

Good point....The stress could cause him to land on a taxiway or overfly his destination by several hundred miles...

At the end of the psych eval the doctor was telling me his life story, and was crying as I left. He said I was "his hero." Some of the questions he INTIALLY asked:

When I say Delta, what two words come to mind? My answer: Wind Check.

He then asked what I would do if I farted in a restaurant? My answer: Ask for a wind check.

Bye Bye---General Lee

At the end of the psych eval the doctor was telling me his life story, and was crying as I left. He said I was "his hero." Some of the questions he INTIALLY asked:

When I say Delta, what two words come to mind? My answer: Wind Check.

He then asked what I would do if I farted in a restaurant? My answer: Ask for a wind check.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I rest my case about absurd the test is.....

Latest resources

Back