Delta restarting SEA to ANC and LAS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

General Lee

Looks like DL wants to play ball in SEA. According to the guys at Airliners dot net, the flight times are out, but will be loaded into the schedule on Saturday? Anyway, it sure is interesting! I think each city pair has one daily flight, probably connections from the Asia flying to Vegas, and there must be big demand from SEA to ANC. (I know JB is also adding a flight)

Bye Bye---General Lee

Looks like DL wants to play ball in SEA. According to the guys at Airliners dot net, the flight times are out, but will be loaded into the schedule on Saturday? Anyway, it sure is interesting! I think each city pair has one daily flight, probably connections from the Asia flying to Vegas, and there must be big demand from SEA to ANC. (I know JB is also adding a flight)

Bye Bye---General Lee

Ahhh OOOhhhh..

Ahhh OOOhhhh..

Reviewing nude photos of yourself? If so, you may want to add:"Ehhhh, not much, but ehhhhhh...."

Bye Bye---General Lee

Looks like DL wants to play ball in SEA. According to the guys at Airliners dot net, the flight times are out, but will be loaded into the schedule on Saturday? Anyway, it sure is interesting! I think each city pair has one daily flight, probably connections from the Asia flying to Vegas, and there must be big demand from SEA to ANC. (I know JB is also /QUOTE]

Let the games begin.

Looks like DL wants to play ball in SEA. According to the guys at Airliners dot net, the flight times are out, but will be loaded into the schedule on Saturday? Anyway, it sure is interesting! I think each city pair has one daily flight, probably connections from the Asia flying to Vegas, and there must be big demand from SEA to ANC. (I know JB is also /QUOTE]

Let the games begin.

What was that story about NWA parking a 747-200 on the SEA-ANC route the last time they had a fight? Within a couple months somebody came back and said sorry. It will be interesting to watch, no doubt.

Bye Bye---General Lee

The big question is, where does Southwest and Lubbock fit in to this? There has to be a connection, but I don't see it yet...

I don't think this is a good thing GL... Not for you or me. RA want a merger and he wants it now. He is much more of a pit bull then anyone on the DAL side lets on. AS has not budged on their stance of independence. Now RA seems bent on forcing his will on the AS board.

I don't think this is a good thing GL... Not for you or me. RA want a merger and he wants it now. He is much more of a pit bull then anyone on the DAL side lets on. AS has not budged on their stance of independence. Now RA seems bent on forcing his will on the AS board.

I'm genuinely curious why you think overlapping a few of Alaska's routes with one flight a day is RA forcing his will on the AS board. AS overlaps DL routes, and we were the ones who encroached on their turf first.

But I agree that something is up with all of this addition DL flying in the west.

Or maybe RA is trying to prevent one Delta Connection carrier (AS) from dominating a hub again, like Comair once did.

I'm genuinely curious why you think overlapping a few of Alaska's routes with one flight a day is RA forcing his will on the AS board. AS overlaps DL routes, and we were the ones who encroached on their turf first.

But I agree that something is up with all of this addition DL flying in the west.

I think it's as simple as they are pretty much done building NY and they're now filling the last real hole in the network which would be the West, SEA and LAX.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back