• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta, Porsche partner to give rides at Atlanta airport

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I get it now. So THAT's what General Lee is sitting in the left seat of for Delta. I've read that Delta's payscale for piloting the Porsche around the tarmac are pretty low since the last BK; I guess that's why the General's always in such a bad mood. Maybe all the damn pilot unions can step up the pressure, and get the Porsche rates back up to standard. Somebody call ALPA.

Bubba

What do you guys do for your best customers? Give them an extra Cheezits bag.... And thanks to higher profits lately ($800 million for the year), those payrates may be climbing....it can only help negotiations.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I'll be happy when DAL FO's can afford to buy the cars that their employer is pimping.

If you guys can just keep your rates up for a bit longer, that may help. Also, huge retirement numbers in the next few years will help move people up towards higher paying equipment, and line holder status if they are reserves. Thanks for caring.

Bye Bye---General Lee

What do you guys do for your best customers? Give them an extra Cheezits bag.... And thanks to higher profits lately ($800 million for the year), those payrates may be climbing....it can only help negotiations.

Bye Bye--General Cheese

Cheezits? Did Momma run out of Cheetoes?

Your cargo airline is doing well!!

Those raises gonna equal 23%?

Last edited:
That's pretty cool. Let's see, if Delta is a Porsche then;
-Alaska is an Audi
-Southwest is a Corvette
&
-US Airways is a beat up Ford pickup with a Nascar sticker on the back,
loaded with empty Coors cans.

You can't have just one Nascar sticker, you need at least 50. And the gun rack would need a gun rack on it.

Latest resources

Back