• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Planes Clip Wings at O'Hare

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You might be the only guy over there that likes it. Just read PPRUNE. But, if you enjoy it, then great. Enjoy LAX, IAH (????), SFO, JFK, and all of the Indian layovers or allnight turns, (also to Pakistan?). And I would not enjoy Phoenix in the Summer, especially with humidity. It's great you do. Good luck to you. And, is it true that your airline holds your passport after you get back from trips? Just wondering.

OYS

I don't think 2600 guys post on PPRUNE. You are getting a sampling of about 20 of the biggest whiners here. PPRUNE is no different from Flightinfo.

I was just in BOM and saw the DL crew there leaving. Apparently, we are not the only ones who think it is a lucrative market. The flights are ALWAYS full. Thanks for the concern about my passport....its always safely with me.

I retract my previous post about touchy SWA pilots.

I will redirect it to touchy Varmints. From what I hear about living in that part of the world, it is entirely understandable. My condolences.

Last edited:
I retract my previous post about touchy SWA pilots.

I will redirect it to touchy Varmints. From what I hear about living in that part of the world, it is entirely understandable. My condolences.

I wouldn't have expected anything less. Nothing like adults who resort to name calling or insults when they have nothing else constructive to say.

Last edited:
I wouldn't have expected anything less. Nothing like adults who resort to name calling when they have nothing else constructive to say.

Turd. :D

Because Southwest started their operation in 1971, we can eliminate the DL crashes prior to that point leaving DL with 6.....WN with 2. On loss of life DL 282....WN 1.
Out of line! If you want to talk about hull loses and incidents, fine. But when you start pissing around with loss of life, you cross the line.

Tacky, unprofessional and conduct unbecoming.

Out of line! If you want to talk about hull loses and incidents, fine. But when you start pissing around with loss of life, you cross the line.

Actually, I didn't piss around with loss of life, that just happened in the accidents.

Airdisaster.com, numerous safety shows/periodicals, and the NTSB/FAA websites make that information public. Go cry to them if you don't like public facts. You would have seen them anyway if you did your own research.

Last edited:
This thread is a wonderful representation of why I find FI has gone from being semi-informational about this "profession" to the TMZ style diarrhea you see above. Oh wait how silly of me we aren't there yet; Hey all you Valuejet trannies listen to Bobbie Dylan who said "Know your role and shut your mouths!"

Oh wait General Lee said Lubbock sucks..

Last edited:

An FA? Bwahahahahaha!!! Nice. It's okay for us to talk about that. Now grab me another coke...sweetie ;)

Latest resources

Back