• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Pilots Association (DPA)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes, but we honored the binding SLI arbitration from the arbitrators for the merger with NWA, and so did they. YOU DID NOT. Really, you shouldn't have signed up for it if you didn't want to accept the outcome. When you gamble in Vegas, do you take your money back if you don't win at poker? You probably do. Arbitration is a gamble, and you lost.

The DPA may get traction if our upcoming contract TA is weak, but right now we are in watch mode. The last straw will occur if they don't come up with something acceptable.

Bye Bye---General Lee
One minor detail I disagree with and it's a pet peeve. They didn't "lose" arbitration. They got exactly what was fair and equitable...they just refuse to believe it.

DPA is a losing bet....

Sign me up for a group who has no other plan than "We can do better than ALPA" and make stupid promises like Gingrich and his 2.50 a gallon gas and a moon station. No plan, no alternative.

Just think, it was all started by a VERY VERY junior NWA F/O who is whining about the seniority list and thinks that ALPA is to blame for his furlough....not the fact that he was at the BOTTOM of the list.

Not much to see here.....

Rumor has it, the lawyer is owed LOTS of money and they are almost broke......sending cards (HIGHLY debatable they have 4000, divide by 4 to balance the fish story) doesn't pay the bills!!!:laugh:

DPA is a losing bet....

Sign me up for a group who has no other plan than "We can do better than ALPA" and make stupid promises like Gingrich and his 2.50 a gallon gas and a moon station. No plan, no alternative.

Just think, it was all started by a VERY VERY junior NWA F/O who is whining about the seniority list and thinks that ALPA is to blame for his furlough....not the fact that he was at the BOTTOM of the list.

Not much to see here.....

Rumor has it, the lawyer is owed LOTS of money and they are almost broke......sending cards (HIGHLY debatable they have 4000, divide by 4 to balance the fish story) doesn't pay the bills!!!:laugh:

Let's hope DALPA doesn't force more people to take a look at them. There could be a big push of donations if they don't get it right. I hope they do!

Godspeed!

The OYSter

Let's hope DALPA doesn't force more people to take a look at them. There could be a big push of donations if they don't get it right. I hope they do!

Godspeed!

The OYSter

I think there are a lot of us just watching right now what will happen. As you said, if Dalpa doesn't do a good job, I think many will jump the fence and go for someone who will fight for what the majority wants, not just what the company wants to give us. The eventual TA will be very telling, and it could be the breaking point. I used to be a huge ALPA supporter, and now I am skeptical.

Bye Bye---General Lee

St. Nic,

affective |YÈfektiv|
adjective chiefly Psychology
relating to moods, feelings, and attitudes: affective disorders.

"Affective?" Interesting and very telling choice of word...

BTW If AAA was everything you think it was then why the merger at all? You guys were on the brink with no one else willing to save you. It doesn't matter who got the money. Doug or Bruce, in the end you had to have a deal or your "17 years" would have amounted to a place in the unemployment line. Period.

Looks like the DPA is getting close to calling for a vote. Dalpa has finally realized the threat and is responding, but is it too little too late? What happens to National Alpa if/when it looses Dalpa $$$ and what happens to Moak?

Looks like the DPA is getting close to calling for a vote. Dalpa has finally realized the threat and is responding, but is it too little too late? What happens to National Alpa if/when it looses Dalpa $$$ and what happens to Moak?

It's gonna get interesting, no doubt. Moak might choke.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Not to bump these morons up the list but....

We've been hearing this for over a year now.....
"We're close....we're gonna pull the trigger.....we swear!"

Sure sure.....good luck!

Latest resources

Back