• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Pilot Locked Out Of Cockpit For Landing

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
LOL easy Jenny, don't take it so seriously man. After all, this is an anonymous board right?

That's true. But if you're gonna be a good FA, you need to take your future training seriously. Good luck to you.

Bye Bye---General Lee

You guys are hilarious. :D

Heard it was Jenny, went to the galley to get another chocolate sundae. Door was unlocked but after consuming another sundae her fat arse wouldn't fit thru! :laugh:

That's assuming he's a real pilot. The only thing I can think of that would come close to comparing him to this scenario is him getting locked out of his house after an ice cream run to McDonald's while he has a flightsim running from ATL to DUS.

Interesting dilemma- land from the right seat, or hop into the left for the tiller, parking brake, etc? I'd feel kinda dumb, siting in the middle of the runway, holding the brakes and waiting for Supertug. . . . I'd want to at least clear the active and not stink up the place. :D

More importantly, was there a wind-check received? ;)

I'm curious what a hop from the right seat to the left would look like in an MD90, inflight, with an FA in the cockpit. Sounds like near certain disaster.

I've had to spend half of my sim time in the opposite seat . . . It might not have been "pretty", but it was never "disastrous". ;)

I've had to spend half of my sim time in the opposite seat . . . It might not have been "pretty", but it was never "disastrous". ;)

Ha, I meant the physical movement/acrobatics across the cockpit.

What was the cause for the Delta pilot that almost put one down onto Riverdale in ATL? Anyone care to expound?

Latest resources

Back