Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Operational Procedures Amplified (DOPA)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dicko,

Here's your reality dude...

The top Dallas FOs are ex-AAI guys that are making big money. And just a reminder, that is the most senior base in our system...they are number one and two. That is a fact.

IF you're pissed about getting paid less right now, I suggest you call your MEC. They are the ones that flushed your lottery ticket.

I've run into at least five out of over a hundred, and they've all been great. I've heard the same from other SW guys. FAs are laid back too. Ran into some at the bar the other night.

How did I get that wrong?

Dicko,

Here's your reality dude...

The top Dallas FOs are ex-AAI guys that are making big money. And just a reminder, that is the most senior base in our system...they are number one and two. That is a fact.

IF you're pissed about getting paid less right now, I suggest you call your MEC. They are the ones that flushed your lottery ticket.

I've run into at least five out of over a hundred, and they've all been great. I've heard the same from other SW guys. FAs are laid back too. Ran into some at the bar the other night.

How did I get that wrong?

I agree with everything you said. With the exception of the MEC comment. They don't pay me, GK does. It was his decision, aided and abetted by SWAPA. Reference my Avatar.

Those top FO's in DAL made a lateral move at best money wise. They spent their days at AirTran working 12 days a month at a swim up bar, on 150% of $174 an hour. Their position and seniority at SWA are not a valid example.

Yes they're good guys and girls, just like the vast majority of the SWA people. That's not the issue.

Anything is an improvement on our current books. The very fact that the ER fleet publishes a doc starting each section with "where does it say...." speaks volumes.

Latest resources

Back