Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Mercyful Fate

Get yo purple drank on yo
Hey Genital, you going to put your amazing non rev skills to the test in the Delta non rev challenge? You can impress your co-workers and show them how to get those first class seats, and snarf down all the free food your fat gut can hold?

This has your name written all over it..Maybe you could fly on one of those 717's you guys got! Amazing!

You are a special kind of Doosh Bag! Get a life and stop playing with yourself!

Last edited:
You are a special kind of Doosh Bag! Get a life and stop playing with yourself!

Bravo, another top notch response!!! Now, go get me a crabby patty you sausage smuggler.....

I get feked on a regular basis in ATL because the gate agents do not know how to handle jumpseaters and moving their Delta pilots to the FA seat or how to get the Cass approval correctly. Sometimes it is being inept. Other times just pure attitude.

Bravo, another top notch response!!! Now, go get me a crabby patty you sausage smuggler.....

No good cartoons on today? Or are you just fresh out of hand lotion?
And save your breath sparky, you'll need it for your inflatable date!

I get feked on a regular basis in ATL because the gate agents do not know how to handle jumpseaters and moving their Delta pilots to the FA seat or how to get the Cass approval correctly. Sometimes it is being inept. Other times just pure attitude.

Lol, gotta love the Atlanta-tude.

Yeah, and by attitude you usually mean lazy... I've found I've gotten much better service since becoming an on-line employee, but it shouldn't be that way.

Let us not forget the Delta S2 game that everyone likes to play within the last hour crushing your hopes - if the HK dump doesn't kill it first.

All in all, a generally frustrating crapshoot 70% of the time.

No good cartoons on today? Or are you just fresh out of hand lotion?
And save your breath sparky, you'll need it for your inflatable date!

Scoot, quit letting your kids get their hands your computer. Now, if this is you that posted this, it would be best for you to quit trying. You suck at this, bad.

Latest resources

Back