• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta looking at 24-30 more narrowbody orders? Article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They carved out cdos. Of course it wont apply to you so we dont expect you to care.

Great answer! And, it doesn't apply to me, and with your attitude it will ALWAYS apply to you. Oh well.

Bye Bye---General Lee

GL,

Yes it has been carved out under "split duty" section. I can't remember all the language. However, I believe 5 hrs on the ground is required between split shifts.

GL,

Yes it has been carved out under "split duty" section. I can't remember all the language. However, I believe 5 hrs on the ground is required between split shifts.

That sucks. I would think that would lead to more fatigue.

Bye Bye---General Lee

No not at all. I did 2 1/2 years of CDO's. They were some of the least fatiguing trips. At least you are now garenteed 5 hrs on th ground.

5 hours on the ground? Anything less than 8 hours does not give you enough sleep to be safe. for that matter-even 9 at big airports. I too did continuous duty's for a while and I think I aged prematurely during that time.

Great answer! And, it doesn't apply to me, and with your attitude it will ALWAYS apply to you. Oh well.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Thanks for caring so much to write me back GL, appreciate that. Also I'm so happy for you and your 8.5% raise and profit sharing that you just got. Thats cool bro, glad to contribute with our forced concessions. Unity and all. Will enjoy those cdo's for ya, you don't know what you're missing in Fargo.

Jar, you can't possibly believe Private lee is a DL pilot? Poser, lawyer, management puke type getting his rocks off stirring up discontent on the message boards but mainly on the regional side. 16K plus posts and how many hours per week terrorizing these boards? What Delta pilot or ANY pilot would waste their down time dong this?

The answer is there is none.......... HS

Thanks for caring so much to write me back GL, appreciate that. Also I'm so happy for you and your 8.5% raise and profit sharing that you just got. Thats cool bro, glad to contribute with our forced concessions. Unity and all. Will enjoy those cdo's for ya, you don't know what you're missing in Fargo.

hey Jar Jar....you can always fill out an application and go somewhere else. A commuter was never a cushy career so stop blaming a mainline guy for your lack of gettin off your a$$

Jar, you can't possibly believe Private lee is a DL pilot? Poser, lawyer, management puke type getting his rocks off stirring up discontent on the message boards but mainly on the regional side. 16K plus posts and how many hours per week terrorizing these boards? What Delta pilot or ANY pilot would waste their down time dong this?

The answer is there is none.......... HS

Answering multiple posts each time I check in, for more than 11 years equals thousands of posts. Being interested in both Majors and Regional sections is allowed I believe? Well, except to guys like you with no real retorts other than slams. Guys like you continually show your inadequacy. Oh well.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back