Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ricj41

Delta guys,
I am flying den-atl-sav on Monday morning. Flight numbers 1516 and 5202. Coming back on Friday July 02 flights 1413 then 2017. Anyone want to pm me the loads? I bought my wife and daughter tickets last month and I am tagging along with them. Will I get crap in atl if I don't show up 1 hour before departure? They have about an hour 20 connect time each way. Thanks for the help. Also is there a number to call to list?

The loads are irrevelant (it is probably full being the beginning of summer). Go to gate when u get there and list. You can get bumped though by a Delta guy (or Connection too I believe) can bump u.

But if u see the Delta guy at the gate explain what u are trying to do and ask him to switch to a regular listing instead of jumpseat if there are seats and I am sure he will accomodate.

you might want to consider going through DTW..only 2 flights a day to SAV, both of which are RJ's, but I work that flight frequently and there is NEVER anyone in the jumpseat...noone commutes to SAV from DTW...I would just assume the jump would be harder to get out of ATL...and for the record yes a mainliner and any connection pilot would boot you out of the jump....good luck!

The loads are irrevelant (it is probably full being the beginning of summer). Go to gate when u get there and list. You can get bumped though by a Delta guy (or Connection too I believe) can bump u.

But if u see the Delta guy at the gate explain what u are trying to do and ask him to switch to a regular listing instead of jumpseat if there are seats and I am sure he will accomodate.

Loads are always relevant when you are an offline jumpseater. If someone else beats you to the jumpseat, you want to know if you can still take a cabin seat.

Check PM's.

Latest resources

Back