Delta jumpseat to CDG

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Freight Dog

How accurate are the loads shown on Delta's website? I'd like to jumpseat on DAL next week from ATL to CDG, and apparently lots of available seats shown on Delta.com. Does Delta have their international list or is it all one list?

In CDG, I plan on catching Air France to Croatia, and riding them back to CDG. I'm planning a Zed fare on Air France from CDG to Croatia. I also have a backup Zed (LAX-CDG-ZAG-CDG-LAX).

Any additional words of wisdom for those savvy Europe travelers are greatly appreciated...

I know it's not Europe, but last week I jump seated on Delta from Atlanta to Quito, Ecuador. I also regularly checked the Delta website for loads, and I would have to say they are fairly reliable. You can't see the number of standby's, but travelling solo, I wouldn't worry too much if there's a lot of seats open.

Great experience, I'm not affiliated with Delta in anyway, but I flew to Ecuador in First Class, the entire crew was very helpful and friendly, can't wait to go again. Best wishes...

Do you have access to flyzed's web site? That's very accurate. All direct flights between ATL and CDG for April 26 are ok for zed fare.

Latest resources

Back