• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cgmason1

Delta, JetBlue, Frontier win new Mexico routes
Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:15 PM ET

WASHINGTON, June 21 (Reuters) - Delta Air Lines <DALRQ.PK>, JetBlue Airways <JBLU.O> and Frontier Airlines <FRNT.O> were tentatively selected by transportation planners on Wednesday to provide new service between the United States and Mexico.
The U.S. Transportation Department chose Delta for flights between Los Angeles and Puerto Vallarta, Frontier for service between Los Angeles and San Jose del Cabo, and JetBlue for New York-Cancun service.
The new flights were the result of amendments to the U.S.-Mexico air services agreement signed last December.

Fly Safe
Chuck

I had heard Delta was going to contract out a lot the flying to Mexican pilots and DALPA was ok with it. General....anybody????

Cgmason -- I heard it was service to New Mexico.

Uppercrust said:
I had heard Delta was going to contract out a lot the flying to Mexican pilots and DALPA was ok with it. General....anybody????

Huh? We just started an unbelievable number of Mexico flights with our own 738s---including JFK to ZIH, SJD, ACA, and PVR, CVG to CUN and SJD, IAD to CUN, BOS to CUN, ATL to ZIH, PVR, and ACA, and LAX to CUN, CZM, and ZIH.

But, that was really funny. You sure are funny.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back