• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DELTA JEDC memo

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I know clippyrip. He's not a PFE. He just chooses to be a flight engineer to be based in ANC.

Thanks for setting scope straight. He reminds me of that retarded kid in Something About Mary. He gets upset irrationally and starts throwing stuff. I'll bet his boyfriend is a real saint.

Last edited:
You'll have to answer some things for me, please:

Captain a brand new jet

Where, Compass? If Delta furloughed 1000 pilots, only 160 of them would hold Compass captain, and 120 of those would be awarded 11-12 days off. The average days off at Compass is between 12.0 and 12.5, I say again, the average of all 320 pilots there is within that range.

look at young(er) flight attendants

Again: where, Compass?

Not trying to pick a fight here but it seems a reality check is in order.

I think you may be right but it all depends on the furlough number.

As far as the flight attendants are concerned I have no idea, never been on Compass. I had images of 18 yo hotties fresh off the farm with low self confidence and not real bright.

Last edited:
When the claim shares went through 18 months ago, the private handler of our sale made 2 million dollars personally.....

"Wow! That's a rip-off" is what somebody may say...

While other claims and retirement payouts in stock were going down (UAL at .25 per dollar), this guy held ours until .64 per dollar....and made ME MORE MONEY.....

Pay the guy whatever as long as I can pocket MORE cash......give this guy a chance, the MEC gave him control of our sale and guess what, he doesn't control the economy!!

This message is hidden because clippyrip is on your *********************************** list.

Better than Koolaid.
I'm sure this tool had something constructive to say, as usual. It kind of remds you of the kid in MASK.:laugh:
But this is what happens when your parents are brother and sister!

I think you may be right but it all depends on the furlough number.

As far as the flight attendants are concerned I have no idea, never been on Compass. I had images of 18 yo hotties fresh off the farm with low self confidence and not real bright.

No, there's no "I think you might be right" about this. I AM right.

If they furloughed and you can't hold Compass, you're still furloughed. And if you can't be in the top 160 at Compass, you're in the right seat for $35 an hour with 11-13 days off and a bad contract. NOT fun for someone who'd come from the JPWA contract. In fact a total waste of time unless one lived in one of the Compass bases because you could make more money being a substitute teacher 20 days a month.

The F/As are the same age as those at NWA and DAL.

This message is hidden because clippyrip is on your *********************************** list.

Better than Koolaid.
I'm sure this tool had something constructive to say, as usual. It kind of remds you of the kid in MASK.:laugh:
But this is what happens when your parents are brother and sister!

Scope, you are copying my jokes verbatim. At least be original.

Latest resources

Back