• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta is having a tough month...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Scope, why do you take your anger out on me.
I'm not taking any anger out on you TC. If anything I find you quite comical. I just like putting you in your place, which usually involves at the foot of the colonel, or answering phones.

I didn't want to see you guys give your flying away to RJs. I didn't want you to make sh!t money. You guys agreed to it, and now you seem to want to focus your anger at me.
With the help of a bankruptcy judge of course.

BTW, it looks like even ValuJet guys are going to be making more than Delta guys now. How does that one feel?
Yes, but what you fail to recognize is that they also got in without having to buy their type, and you're still on the outside looking in!:laugh:

Yes, but what you fail to recognize is that they also got in without having to buy their type, and you're still on the outside looking in!:laugh:

Good point....will SWA make them buy their type??:p

Scope, why do you take your anger out on me. I didn't want to see you guys give your flying away to RJs. I didn't want you to make sh!t money. You guys agreed to it, and now you seem to want to focus your anger at me.

BTW, it looks like even ValuJet guys are going to be making more than Delta guys now. How does that one feel?
Isn't it time for you to go play Flight Simulator with the General's pole? He wants a "happy" ending.

Aren't you guys due to run over another 6-year-old?

NOW THAT WAS FUNNY......I just spit some Schlitz all over the screen....you know, cheap beer because us poor legacy pilots don't make the cash like the LCC guys.

Last edited:
Running over a 6 year old. I guess I'm missing the joke. Was this something out of Afghanistan or Iraq or what? If true, it's not funny to laugh at the demise of a child.

Running over a 6 year old. I guess I'm missing the joke. Was this something out of Afghanistan or Iraq or what? If true, it's not funny to laugh at the demise of a child.

Everyone laughs at you every day...:laugh: Really I can't wait for one more song joke. It's like we have never heard them before.:rolleyes:

You guys are bad. Laughing at children. I think the DFW Delta crash is a tragedy. I don't think that is in the least bit funny. Delta was a good company then, and that was pretty much out of the pilots control. Landing on a taxiway is another matter. It really speaks to the level that the professionalism at Delta has sunk to when you guys make fun of little kids dying, and not even paying enough attention to make sure you are landing on a runway. For God's sake, I could understand if it was the wrong runway. Maybe you dial in the wrong LOC freq. But a taxiway. I'm not sure I would feel safe on a Delta jet. Not to mention you guys over flying MSP by 150 miles.

You guys are bad. Laughing at children. I think the DFW Delta crash is a tragedy. I don't think that is in the least bit funny. Delta was a good company then, and that was pretty much out of the pilots control. Landing on a taxiway is another matter. It really speaks to the level that the professionalism at Delta has sunk to when you guys make fun of little kids dying, and not even paying enough attention to make sure you are landing on a runway. For God's sake, I could understand if it was the wrong runway. Maybe you dial in the wrong LOC freq. But a taxiway. I'm not sure I would feel safe on a Delta jet. Not to mention you guys over flying MSP by 150 miles.

This thread is a complete waste of time...... I mean not even one useful, or even witty, comment to be had..... including this one....

Latest resources

Back