Delta interviewing soon

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

michael707767

Delta will start accepting applications within a week or two and will have the first interviews late Jan/early Feb.

Delta will start accepting applications within a week or two and will have the first interviews late Jan/early Feb.

Michael707/767,

I have read your posts over the years, are one the posters that actually is sincere in your messages. If I may ask, when and where did you hear this?

Congrats and good luck,

AAflyer

Yay I want to get hired by Delta only to get furloghed by USairways.

Brush up on your Space Shuttle Launch procedures, computer tiddley-winks skills, and Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Index psychobabble answers for the screening!

Any idea what the mins may be? Interview process?

Yay I want to get hired by Delta only to get furloghed by USairways.

The DOJ would shoot that one down. If any mergers do occur, I would think NWA and DAL have a better chance, especially since Ex Transportation SEC Norm Mineta hinted at the Gov'ts acceptance of a tie up between those two. Not as much overlap, which means more jobs kept, which means more local politicians keeping their own jobs...

Bye Bye--General Lee

Excellent news.

At my age (mid 40's), I'm not really interested in being at the bottom of the list as an FO for the rest of my career, but for some of the younger pilots here it's a great opportunity.

Latest resources

Back