Delta Interview gouge?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Hazen

Anyone have any gouge for a Delta interview? Been so long since they have interviewed there is not a lot out there. Anyone that has already interviewed this month, I would appreciate any help you could provide. Happy to pass on anything I learn at my interview at the end of the month.

Anyone have any gouge for a Delta interview? Been so long since they have interviewed there is not a lot out there. Anyone that has already interviewed this month, I would appreciate any help you could provide. Happy to pass on anything I learn at my interview at the end of the month.

First interview isn't until Tuesday.

I do not have any gouge on Delta interviews. However, do you have any gouge on how to get a Delta interview?

Just hang out by A-19 at ATL and offer a lunch outside of Paschals or the Wall street and look for the double-breasted a-holes......most of us would write a letter for a free lunch, pay cuts and all..................and just think, the chance to fly with GL........TIC

Last edited:
Just hang out by A-19 at ATL and offer a lunch outside of Paschals or the Wall street and look for the double-breasted a-holes......most of us would write a letter for a free lunch, pay cuts and all..................and just think, the chance to fly with GL........TIC

I got to fly with Bill Lumberg once.....

Ahhh the memories!

I buy third and fifth beers!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Just talk about your days flying the B2 Bomber over Iraq or about your experience flying for the Thunderbirds... You'll be fine.

If you got called in for one of the first interviews, my guess is that you already are pretty well connected and that has to be a good thing.

A little brush up at AirInc might not be needded, but it could not hurt given the absence of any experience with Delta's current process. Most airlines follw each other's lead, so a prep for a Continental interview would probably be pretty relevant to Delta's criteria.

Last edited:
I would bet that one thing they would want is a positive attitude

Latest resources

Back