Delta International Jumpseat

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

silverfish

I have searched the forums but cant find the answer I'm looking for. All I need to know is where in the Atlanta airport do I check in to list for the jumpseat for an international flight. I'm not sure if it's the ticket counter outside security or whether I should just go to a gate and do it. I do know that I have to check in as a jumpseater 75 minutes prior or no dice. Anyone know about my first question though?

int jumpseat

If your flt on DL doesnt work out, look into United. I always use them for international. Walk up to the gate with your passport just as if you were going to jumpseat domestically, even checking in overseas its been slick. Ive never been charged any sort of tax/and or fee, plus they're one of the few US airlines flying 3 class airplanes. I'm not affiliated with UA/UAX, but I cant compliment them enough on how gracious they've been.

If your flt on DL doesnt work out, look into United. I always use them for international. Walk up to the gate with your passport just as if you were going to jumpseat domestically, even checking in overseas its been slick. Ive never been charged any sort of tax/and or fee, plus they're one of the few US airlines flying 3 class airplanes. I'm not affiliated with UA/UAX, but I cant compliment them enough on how gracious they've been.

very true.

M

Yeah United rocks as long as there is a seat. I even had em say to upgrade customers that the last business class seat was broken, allowing me to get out of Hong Kong, and not be stuck for a week. Everything was oversold by 50 for weeks!

check in at any service counter in the airport not less than 85 minutes prior to departure, then check min at gate.

the E concourse service area by the foodcourt OR int'l ticket at the main desk. You do realize that this does not get you to occupy the flight deck jumpseat, right? You have to be DL pilot to do this.

the E concourse service area by the foodcourt OR int'l ticket at the main desk. You do realize that this does not get you to occupy the flight deck jumpseat, right? You have to be DL pilot to do this.

Yup. I realize this. The flight has several seats available. Thanks for the info.

Latest resources

Back