Delta -HOW TO BID-

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AWESOME!!!! YOU ARE A FUNNY GUY!!!

I love your entertaining remarks! Good Job STUD!!!! HAHAHAHAHA BWAAAAAAAAAAA!

TANKER CLOWN IS THE COOLEST MEMBER ON THIS BOARD!!!

I love ya dude.. Beers are on MEEEEEEEEEE!!

CYA

I agree - I used to find Tanker Clown's posts incredibly lame - but now I actually enjoy reading his posts. I find him highly entertaining.

Anyone use the Delta Easybid system? If so is it worth the money?

EasyBid is a good way to view your choices offline and actually move step by step through the bid logic. It saves you a ton of time online, since you enter everything offline and just upload when done. The Navtech Desktop software does the same thing, but I didn't find it as user friendly.

Additionally, EasyBid allows you to import the bid data after the schedules come out and analyze your results. It will show you what trips were available at your seniority level. It's useful for analyzing and improving your bidding strategy.

The software is free, but the data connection costs 9.95 per month for unlimited use. It's helpful if you plan to use the companion software EasySwap to work open time and swap trips. If you just want to bid and nothing else then the per kB plan only charges you for connect time. Expect to pay less than $5 per month if you just send bids and download the bid pack and schedule.

Hope this helps.

So are the jokes, career wise!:laugh:

Boy, aren't you one to talk. You guys are just about the biggest RJ outfit around. I was in Salt Lake over the Thankgiving and there must have been a thousand Delta RJs. Let's not even talk compensation. While not a joke in 2000...it's definitally a joke now. But for an RJ outfit, I guess it's not bad. Better than Republic anyway....for now.

Start using the new Delta bid system????? I have never been so confused??? How would I tell them I want reserve???? I hold a block now, but want to have Jan on reserve???

Thanks
Deadend

Just go ask a NORTHWEST PILOT!!! :p

EasyBid is a good way to view your choices offline and actually move step by step through the bid logic. It saves you a ton of time online, since you enter everything offline and just upload when done. The Navtech Desktop software does the same thing, but I didn't find it as user friendly.

Additionally, EasyBid allows you to import the bid data after the schedules come out and analyze your results. It will show you what trips were available at your seniority level. It's useful for analyzing and improving your bidding strategy.

The software is free, but the data connection costs 9.95 per month for unlimited use. It's helpful if you plan to use the companion software EasySwap to work open time and swap trips. If you just want to bid and nothing else then the per kB plan only charges you for connect time. Expect to pay less than $5 per month if you just send bids and download the bid pack and schedule.

Hope this helps.

It does. Thanks!

Boy, aren't you one to talk. You guys are just about the biggest RJ outfit around. I was in Salt Lake over the Thankgiving and there must have been a thousand Delta RJs. Let's not even talk compensation. While not a joke in 2000...it's definitally a joke now. But for an RJ outfit, I guess it's not bad. Better than Republic anyway....for now.

YOU ARE WISE BEYOND YOUR YEARS!!!!!! Lets GO GRAB OUR BEERS, I need you to teach me how to be as FUNNY and WISE as you.

TANKER CLOWN RULES, FUNNY DUDE!!!!!! BBBBWWWWWWWAAAAAABBBBBWWWWWAAAAA!!! FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY!!!

CYA

Boy, aren't you one to talk.
So how do you talk, with your mouth full?

You guys are just about the biggest RJ outfit around.

You mean you'd rather service the lav in the rj than a mainline jet? Why? What's the difference? Must be over that ******************** talk you are so fond of!:laugh:

I was in Salt Lake over the Thankgiving and there must have been a thousand Delta RJs. Let's not even talk compensation.
Maybe you should talk rj pay with the Skywest people, that's their territory. I'm sure they'd love to have a guy with such high flight time and experience such as you!:laugh:

While not a joke in 2000...it's definitally a joke now. But for an RJ outfit, I guess it's not bad. Better than Republic anyway....for now.
I know it's not better than the pay you recieve for spending most of your time on bended knee! It'll do, as it's still far more than you'll ever make in this career!

-Damn crj567, just damn!

Scope, you and Animaltale should get together and swap stories about your careers flying 99 seaters. As far as servicing a Skywest lav; it probably pays better than being a Delta FO.

Latest resources

Back