DELTA: How long to hold a line SLC/LAX

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Weed

I'm a new hire starting Indoc 18 Feb. Hoping to stay west coast and commute.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I'll hold a line alot faster flying an 88 out of SLC then anything out of LAX?

Any guesses on how long to hold a line in any Aircraft out of SLC and LAX. It will help me decide where to make my first bid in Feb.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I'll hold a line alot faster flying an 88 out of SLC then anything out of LAX?

Any guesses on how long to hold a line in any Aircraft out of SLC and LAX. It will help me decide where to make my first bid in Feb.

I'd be more worried about how you're going to commute to NYC

Congrats, and welcome to DL. You'll probably hold a line faster on the -88 in SLC than you would on the 737-800 in LA but things can change. From what I've heard they only bid about half of the planned -800 category for LA and already have new hires on it. Many are waiting to see what the trips will look like. If your planning to live within a couple hours of LAX you may want to bid LAX 767 and sit reserve. You'll have time to get the latest info when you get to indoc. Good luck.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back