Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta has third party pull applications?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
raj,

Not sure what you mean. Can you give a link to what you're referring to or supply more details ? They've always done things like that in-house AFAIK. They do have a subsidiary, Delta Global Services, that does some HR stuff but they've had that for ages.

Maybe something has changed ?

Last edited:
Rumor is that a third party is now who views the applications and decides whose app gets pulled.

Not sure the the details

They have a new(ish) Manager of Pilot Employment. Maybe he's made some process changes ?

I'd be curious to know. Your comment was the first I've seen on the subject.

They have a new(ish) Manager of Pilot Employment. Maybe he's made some process changes ?

I'd be curious to know. Your comment was the first I've seen on the subject.

Rumor is floating around. Rumor also says this third party is too avoid lawsuits in the hiring procedures. Hopefully someone can verify this or not.

If true how does this work? Are the most Qualified pilots picked?
The most qualified pilots are almost never picked, but they will look good in a double breasted blazer. Furthermore, if your looking for someone to point fingers at may I suggest ALPA? They had no problem scabbing PATCO.

Hiring practices need to be fixed.

A few months ago, DL's flt ops management publicly avowed they are going to change the application, recommendation and interview policies this year.

Hard to tell what that means or if they've actually done any of that. Nothing more has been said since. I'd expect the changes to be newsworthy if and when they're actually made.

We'll see...

Latest resources

Back