• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta grounds 30 CRJs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wherever they come from, I smell another 2 for 1 deal like ASA did. IF they come from Mesaba in that way it could explain a lot for why we have been sitting heavy rather than displace. It's probably cheaper to sit heavy then do one big shuffle than 2 littler shuffles.

There would still be a line a mile long of wannabes lining up to fly right seat in a single pilot RJ because it's COOL.

Youre an elistist loser troll, who, much like General Lee, has nothing better to do than troll the Regionals board when you are a 'real' pilot and antagonize those pilots so you can feel better about yourself because despite reaching the 'pinnacle' of our profession you God of Aviation, you are probably a sad, miserable lonely individual who all your life bullied others to feel superior.

Sad.........

Youre an elistist loser troll, who, much like General Lee, has nothing better to do than troll the Regionals board when you are a 'real' pilot and antagonize those pilots so you can feel better about yourself because despite reaching the 'pinnacle' of our profession you God of Aviation, you are probably a sad, miserable lonely individual who all your life bullied others to feel superior.

Sad.........

Sound's like the pot calling the kettle black...

You guys are forgetting MESA SUCKS!

Bye, bye to Freedom. Enjoy the trailer at CVG, but I wouldn't bother unpacking.

Sound's like the pot calling the kettle black...

Yea right. I'm a troll on a board I don't belong on there just to antagonize another group and belittle them to feel superior about myself! Sure. I work in the Regional industry and try to have real converations about the goings on of the Regionals. Sorry, but you are wrong. Sorry if I offended you and your buddy.

Sad.........

I mean, he does have a point.

Latest resources

Back