• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta furloughing more?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well maybe you guys should have walked instead of taking another pay cut. Since you didn't do that, who cares? I sure as hell don't.

Yawn . . . . . I'll compare my 5th year pay with anyone else's right now . . . . . got any 5th year Captains over there, Chuckie? That's what I thought.

Don't worry . . . you'll have a chance to be a 5th yr CA, too someday . . . . . . soon.

Last edited:
Ty Webb said:
Yawn . . . . . I'll compare my 5th year pay with anyone else's right now . . . . . got any 5th year Captains over there, Chuckie? That's what I thought.

Don't worry . . . you'll have a chance to be a 5th yr CA, too someday . . . . . . soon.

Wrong again loser. For your information Ty, Chuck Yogourt is actually a crashpad of very senior people at Midwest. It is not just one person but a good group of guys who commute from all over. Six of them to be exact. Captains every one who could fly circles around your butt. They were in their 5th year when you were learning to fly your C-150. So do us a favor and go piss on your leg if you want to brag about something.

Great. . . . . thanks for clearing that up.

You guys managed to change my opinion from integrating lists to preferential interviews, and probably a lot of other guys too, simply to keep attitudes like this out of our pilot group . . . .

Your fellow employees will owe you a big "Thank You".

And when you guys run our of money over there, it will happen, soon enough. See on you deck, Senator.

PS., Any 5th year Captains in that group? That's what I thought.

Ty Webb said:
Great. . . . . thanks for clearing that up.

You guys managed to change my opinion from integrating lists to preferential interviews, and probably a lot of other guys too, simply to keep attitudes like this out of our pilot group . . . .

Your fellow employees will owe you a big "Thank You".

And when you guys run our of money over there, it will happen, soon enough. See on you deck, Senator.

PS., Any 5th year Captains in that group? That's what I thought.

Keep dreaming about being part of our company because that is all you have. By the way, care to talk about your company running off into the mud the other day? Just wondering.

Any 5th year captains in your little crashpad?

PS., our senior captains don't need crashpads . . . .they have 18-20 days off on commutable lines.

Lawman said:
Wrong again loser. For your information Ty, Chuck Yogourt is actually a crashpad of very senior people at Midwest. It is not just one person but a good group of guys who commute from all over. Six of them to be exact. Captains every one who could fly circles around your butt. They were in their 5th year when you were learning to fly your C-150. So do us a favor and go piss on your leg if you want to brag about something.

Six guys on one name? Well isn't that special???

Bye Bye--General Lee

Chuck Yogourt said:
Well maybe you guys should have walked instead of taking another pay cut. Since you didn't do that, who cares? I sure as hell don't.

Who cares if you care. It's none of your business anyway.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back