Delta 'Fix It' Email

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Snaab

Was wondering what others' experience is with receiving the 'fix it' email from Delta. I received two such emails last week, immediately complied with the items needed to address, and replied to each email to state I fixed the items, etc.

Any insight is greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Your app has been looked at and scored. You may get an interview invite in a couple weeks, you might not hear anything from Delta again. Some get invites without ever responding to their fix-it emails...

T-Bone, thanks for the input. No response so far from my follow-up emails... Time will tell, I guess!

T-Bone, thanks for the input. No response so far from my follow-up emails... Time will tell, I guess!

Welcome to the party! Now when I get emails from Delta regarding medallion flight promotions, my heart skips a beat when I see "Delta" in the subject line...just a big c&$k tease. Kinda like the phone calls I get from a Dallas phone number...only to answer and find out its Aetna calling to survey me. Not nice.

Welcome to the party! Now when I get emails from Delta regarding medallion flight promotions, my heart skips a beat when I see "Delta" in the subject line...just a big c&$k tease. Kinda like the phone calls I get from a Dallas phone number...only to answer and find out its Aetna calling to survey me. Not nice.

Ha! Same here. Or when SWA calls but it's only to tell me my flight (that my company hasn't told me about yet) has changed or delayed.

Any updates? I got mine submitted on Feb 1, internal rec got confirmation of the rec a week later. Anxiously waiting for the call. Got my logbook done;-)

My insider send me the averages of times that new hires have, and I'm more than competitive, so I'm reasonably optimistic....

As someone said, time will tell....

No updates on my end. Pretty much the same. Responded to the fix-it emails and hoping for further contact! I think my insider wrote a follow up recommendation that "has been received."

I'm interested to know others' experience and updates.

I got a "fix it" email Nov. 13' after an internal LOR was sent on my behalf. I fixed my address history and I haven't heard anything... Must be some other problems with my app! Pretty frustrating!

I got one a while back ago too. Said I had a gap in employment. I looked and rechecked a dozen times and couldn't find the issue. I finally emailed Delta about it and asked if they could help me out in the fix cause I could not find a thing wrong. They finally responded and said it was their mistake. So I am just hoping that I didn't get put back at the bottom. Haven't heard a peep since that last email.

Latest resources

Back