Delta FA EWR-ATL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Smelled like Fish??

Are you sure that it was a fart???? I dont think anyone has hit that in a while!:pimp:

I just wanted to say thanks to the "old as dirt" and "overly large" flight attendant who leaned over to collect some trash on a sleeping passengers tray table and then proceeded to FART IN MY FACE AS YOU LEANED OVER. Thanks for that. Not only did it smell like rotten fish, it tasted the same. I immediately went to my happy place to prevent projectile vomit. Here's to you, overly large, older than Moses Delta FA.......you put the class in First Class.... :puke:

Is she the one riding your shoulders on the picture? HAAA!

He did. Then he still had 45 seconds left on his break.

She was fricken FANTASTIC 12 years ago when I got hired here and I tagged it. She nick named me "quickdraw McGraw" too. Wow, I can still remember it today, she looked AWESOME at 60 years old back then. I told her she looked great for a "55 year old", and she chuckled and burped. It smelled like beef jerky. Then she crop dusted as she walked away. Still brings tears to my eyes (it litterally did back then too, kinda like onions)

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
This is some GROSS funny shat right here!

ROTFLMAO

701EV

this thread rocks

As far as newer DAL FAs. There are quite a few new hotties. I'm commuting ATL-JFK twice a week. so, I have some experience here. Also, lots of my former ASAer tailgunners are there now too.

BUT...my last flight WAS an AARP convention.

Yes, she had the red dress on and I think knee high boots? There should of been a weight limit to that. Anyhow, it was definately a fart because when she did it, she stood up really quickly which only made the pitch of the passing gas go higher. I could taste the freaking gas on my teeth. The oriental dude next to me didn't know a lick of english but we had a mutual understanding........I was about to vomit and his eyes started to water while saying something like.....chan shin chin of what the f*** was that chin chan splat. It was disgusting. I'll remember this for a long time.......

ROTFLMMFAO

You owe me for one keyboard....freakin diet coke everywhere.

Still got tears coming down.....hard to type.

Thats some funny excrement right there.
:beer:

Haven't laughed this hard since reading all 847 pages of the diareaha thread.

Latest resources

Back