Delta FA EWR-ATL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This thread is f-ing hilarious!!!!!

Is it really crop dusting if she's that big?? I'm gonna say more of aerial firefighting.

Yes, she had the red dress on and I think knee high boots? There should of been a weight limit to that. Anyhow, it was definately a fart because when she did it, she stood up really quickly which only made the pitch of the passing gas go higher. I could taste the freaking gas on my teeth. The oriental dude next to me didn't know a lick of english but we had a mutual understanding........I was about to vomit and his eyes started to water while saying something like.....chan shin chin of what the f*** was that chin chan splat. It was disgusting. I'll remember this for a long time.......

I'm looking for a sick bag right now.... If we could only exploit the potential of "natural" gas more effectively...

I just wanted to say thanks to the "old as dirt" and "overly large" flight attendant who leaned over to collect some trash on a sleeping passengers tray table and then proceeded to FART IN MY FACE AS YOU LEANED OVER. Thanks for that. Not only did it smell like rotten fish, it tasted the same. I immediately went to my happy place to prevent projectile vomit. Here's to you, overly large, older than Moses Delta FA.......you put the class in First Class.... :puke:

And I thought I was having a bad day.........

Latest resources

Back